Whats your favorite provider?

• Total voters

mkll11one

ServerGeek
VIP
Apr 26, 2016
as you said "All is depend about the method of attack"
so
HOSTEAM - Bad choice because I can medium kill the connections ;)
But yeah ("depends about the method of attack")

I experience a lot of DDoS on 8 servers I have. and we talk from 75mbit to 750mbit attack.
But no-one downtime! :) no nullroute! ;)
I can not understand how he has the claim about the OVH's Anti DDoS GAME is garbage. where does it come from?
- Anti DDoS GAME is the beast!

Nýuu™

Nov 18, 2015
But yeah ("depends about the method of attack")

I experience a lot of DDoS on 8 servers I have. and we talk from 75mbit to 750mbit attack.
But no-one downtime! :) no nullroute! ;)
I can not understand how he has the claim about the OVH's Anti DDoS GAME is garbage. where does it come from?
- Anti DDoS GAME is the beast!
I pm you with my OVH Pro try to kill it :)

musclar

Feb 6, 2016
Tracing route to blazingfast.io [185.11.145.10]
over a maximum of 30 hops:
5 93 ms 92 ms 91 ms ix-ae-7-0.thar1.HNN-Amsterdam.as6453.net [195.21
9.162.57]
6 81 ms 83 ms 82 ms if-ae-6-2.tcore1.AD1-Amsterdam.as6453.net [80.23
1.205.6]
7 82 ms 84 ms 83 ms 195.219.146.130
8 79 ms 80 ms 77 ms et9-3-0.franco31.fra.seabone.net [195.22.214.161
]
9 81 ms 81 ms 81 ms voxility.franco31.fra.seabone.net [195.22.214.18
5]
10 * * * Request timed out.
11 84 ms 81 ms 80 ms DDOS-FILTER [5.254.88.65]
12 * * * Request timed out.
13 * * * Request timed out.
blazingfast use Voxility
they use voxility but they filters are nforce

Ammar

Apr 28, 2016
blazingfast.io vs dedishops.com vs gamingpower.eu
I am running a very small TS server(Not more than 32 slots) with one music bot(Sinusbot) on VPS. I have used ramnode, blazingfast in the past and currently i am using OVH VPS. Ramnode=worst for teamspeak(bad DDoS Protection) then i shifted to blazingfast-----ping is usually high all the time and some packet loss but i don't mind that and their DDoS protection is amazing but i shifted to OVH because my musicbot(sinusbot) was not working on their VPS(No audio/audio auto stop after 1 hour) and now i am fed up with OVH because my TS always shuts down due to UDP attacks but the music bot works :D So, i wanted to shift back to blazingfast to see if Music Bot works now but i found this post. I want to ask you guys that which VPS provider should i go for and if you guys recommend blazingfast,can you provide me with the blazingfast's Music Bot(Sinusbot) fix too? Tell me blazingfast.io vs dedishops.com vs gamingpower.eu?

musclar

Feb 6, 2016
blazingfast.io vs dedishops.com vs gamingpower.eu
I am running a very small TS server(Not more than 32 slots) with one music bot(Sinusbot) on VPS. I have used ramnode, blazingfast in the past and currently i am using OVH VPS. Ramnode=worst for teamspeak(bad DDoS Protection) then i shifted to blazingfast-----ping is usually high all the time and some packet loss but i don't mind that and their DDoS protection is amazing but i shifted to OVH because my musicbot(sinusbot) was not working on their VPS(No audio/audio auto stop after 1 hour) and now i am fed up with OVH because my TS always shuts down due to UDP attacks but the music bot works :D So, i wanted to shift back to blazingfast to see if Music Bot works now but i found this post. I want to ask you guys that which VPS provider should i go for and if you guys recommend blazingfast,can you provide me with the blazingfast's Music Bot(Sinusbot) fix too? Tell me blazingfast.io vs dedishops.com vs gamingpower.eu?
Do you want a DDosProtection VPS ? PM ME

Ammar

Apr 28, 2016
Do you want a DDosProtection VPS ? PM ME
PM would be uselss because i am from a 3rd world country :D and i can't pay much and moreover paypal is not in our country. So badically i can only pay via credit/debit card or via skrill.
Thanks for the reply though.

JayJax

Apr 28, 2015
As of currently i could put down everyone with firewall bypass methods. ( Low tier Hosting )
second best is akamai ddos protection. ( and ofcourse if you can pay 5K euros a month )
over all low tier hosting like blazing/zare/multiplay ( Semi Cheap Hosting ) are the best ddos protected hosters because they use voxility networking/colo. ( shared hosting in a big cluster per rack - YES how more people in a cluster how easier to attack. )

There is only one way to be protected the best and that way were gonna talk about $$$ because $$$ is the only thing that will protect you the best.

justarena

Mar 29, 2016
@Hydra hey man, maybe it's time to re-test all of these providers? Maybe something has been changed already after 1 year? What do you think? Anyone who has booters / stressers can test all providers from the list in OP message? Please update information for actual 2017 one. What is going on in 2017 with ddos protection providers, who is better, who is worst, etc.

Gendos

Feb 15, 2016
If someone needs.
I can provide i7-6700k 1vCore / 4 GB RAM / 25 GB SSD / 1 IP, soyoustart (OVH GAME). 8 euro/month.
Panel VDSmanager.
Accept btc, eth, paypal, and other.

Ammar

Apr 28, 2016
If someone needs.
I can provide i7-6700k 1vCore / 4 GB RAM / 25 GB SSD / 1 IP, soyoustart (OVH GAME). 8 euro/month.
Panel VDSmanager.
Accept btc, eth, paypal, and other.

What's the guarantee that if I pay you for a year, you won't stop giving me services after few months?

Gendos

Feb 15, 2016
What's the guarantee that if I pay you for a year, you won't stop giving me services after few months?
There is no guarantee. Who wants to take that. Nobody forces to take for a long period. Deceive people by 8 euros in 2017?) I'ts funny...

Best guarantee - you backup.

Ammar

Apr 28, 2016
There is no guarantee. Who wants to take that. Nobody forces to take for a long period. Deceive people by 8 euros in 2017?) I'ts funny...

Best guarantee - you backup.

It's 8*12 which is 96 euros or maybe round off the figure and call it a 100 euros and fraud is a fraud, amount and year doesn't change that. You said there is "no" guarantee then I'll assume that I will get 0 SLA and network availability etc etc. Good luck finding customers then. Adios!

Last edited:

Ammar

Apr 28, 2016
1519070945.png

No HTTPS? That's a big no no for me as I don't want to enter my personal details and login credentials on a non-secure webpage. Moreover, a very few options for the OS and the prices are a bit high for the specs. 5GB disk and 512 MB RAM for 4.13 USD..nah...