Whats your favorite provider?

• Total voters

Ammar

Apr 28, 2016
I don't see any change on the website. And yes I know that it's SSD and OVH GAME and I know some OVH GAME resellers whose prices are more competitive than yours.

MiKE1337

Nov 17, 2015
https://private-hosting.eu cheap + OVH GAME DDOS PROTECTION

seems like "trusted" company.... :rolleyes:
QLCXGzv.png

pwn3r

Jan 1, 2018
XsYbM8y.png

also bungeecloud.org not authorized to use WHMCS
but some users in this forum they recommend it :V
No one has said anything about BungeeCloud, don't run off the topic.
At least The Owner of 100percentuptime.hosting has coded his own control panel, and didn't use WHMCS with nulled license. Did you notice the differences?

MiKE1337

Nov 17, 2015
me too i am client of 100percentuptime.hosting is best hosting in this time
Yes, they are currently one of the best OVH GAME resellers. They have the highest CPU / overall performance of all OVH resellers I've tried.
But the disk spaces are pretty low (becuase they use RAID 1 mirroring). They could start offering plans without RAID 1 with double disk space as well as other OVH resellers for people (like me) who do not necessarily need RAID, but have a secondary backup server for critical data.

MrWolf

Retired Staff
Contributor
Dec 27, 2016
No one has said anything about BungeeCloud, don't run off the topic.
At least The Owner of 100percentuptime.hosting has coded his own control panel, and didn't use WHMCS with nulled license. Did you notice the differences?
That's already covered and cleared in another topic, I'm not quite sure what does the license have with performance, nobody mentioned licenses but performance.
I strongly advise research before you talk, it is funny how a random user just starts talking his own thing without any facts to cover his story.

pwn3r

Jan 1, 2018
That's already covered and cleared in another topic, I'm not quite sure what does the license have with performance, nobody mentioned licenses but performance.
I strongly advise research before you talk, it is funny how a random user just starts talking his own thing without any facts to cover his story.
Isn't you the one who was speaking against cracked license that day. Well, lemme quote you:
earning money by using cracked software is ok?
How would you be Ok with using nulled WHMCS and not OK with using TeamSpeak3 cracked servers? :)

MrWolf

Retired Staff
Contributor
Dec 27, 2016
Isn't you the one who was speaking against cracked license that day. Well, lemme quote you:

How would you be Ok with using nulled WHMCS and not OK with using TeamSpeak3 cracked servers?
Hmm, we already have given enough information about BugeeCloud having legit license.

XARON

get over here!
Restricted
Nov 24, 2016
1. Zare no longer sell cloud server.
2. DDoS-Guard %100 guarantee tcp attacks, no udp.