OVH Anti-DDoS Game Reseller List

Which Provider do you prefer?

• Total voters
U

User_15801

DediShops is crap. Just about 3h after I rented a server, the wohle instance went down (friend of mine got involved in this too) for several hours making the server unreachable.

Benjo

Feb 23, 2016
TBH I change my mind fuck dedishops they just blame OVH for any downtime and they don't have a SLA???? RIP I'm moving to gamingpower.eu

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
I highly recommend not using bungeecloud, find another hoster that offer the same protection.

Nico

Feb 4, 2016
I have a Dedi Server by Bungeecloud and the DDoS Protection are very strong and the L7 Protetection is also very good

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
Why you say that? Can you argue this?
1 - Because I tested them a while ago. Now they change apache to nginx so there's the difference.
2- Because of the bungeecloud staff replying to this thread saying things like (and might try to manipulate):
I have a Dedi Server by Bungeecloud and the DDoS Protection are very strong and the L7 Protetection is also very good
3- Because of the owner's password being leaked on 4 different occasion, which is not really his fault, but being leaked by a booter service called quantum stresser : http://prntscr.com/diym7u
4- Because of the owner's info (including password) being present in a particular database leak (stresser.club, another booter...?).

If they can't secure their information, how can they secure yours. All this research was done in 10 minutes.

Ricky89

Jul 9, 2016
1 - Because I tested them a while ago. Now they change apache to nginx so there's the difference.
2- Because of the bungeecloud staff replying to this thread saying things like (and might try to manipulate):

3- Because of the owner's password being leaked on 4 different occasion, which is not really his fault, but being leaked by a booter service called quantum stresser : http://prntscr.com/diym7u
4- Because of the owner's info (including password) being present in a particular database leak (stresser.club, another booter...?).

If they can't secure their information, how can they secure yours. All this research was done in 10 minutes.
Thanks for this explanation.

Norvik

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jul 18, 2015
they don´t look very legit
Well that's no real explanation.. what's your definition of legit? What should they change in order to become legit in your eyes? I didn't see anything suspicious in the few minutes I was browsing through their site.