OVH Anti-DDoS Game Reseller List

Which Provider do you prefer?

• Total voters

mkll11one

ServerGeek
VIP
Apr 26, 2016
I have no problem with OVH, i buy most via SYS or OVH! :)
- But i will soon provide VPS ;) just need to create an "API" so people can protect/open port via GAME firewall.

SomeGeek

Aug 12, 2016
Does one of these resellers allow explicit configuration of OVH Network Firewall and OVH Game Firewall by the customer?
I've tried Dedishops but they don't seem to have a configuration panel for the firewall.
I have no problem with OVH, i buy most via SYS or OVH! :)
- But i will soon provide VPS ;) just need to create an "API" so people can protect/open port via GAME firewall.

Otherwise I would like to try one of your VPS, when you are ready :)

mkll11one

ServerGeek
VIP
Apr 26, 2016
Does one of these resellers allow explicit configuration of OVH Network Firewall and OVH Game Firewall by the customer?
I've tried Dedishops but they don't seem to have a configuration panel for the firewall.

Otherwise I would like to try one of your VPS, when you are ready :)

Will be cool.
I dont know when, it will be ready! :) - but i try to get it fixed! :)

Benjo

Feb 23, 2016
@SomeGeek
Dedishops don't have a panel for opening ports via GAME Firewall, Simply make a ticket with "UDP/TCP:pORT:Service" for example opening teamspeak port = "UDP:9987:Teamspeak3" and if you want to open a port range = "UDP:9987-10300:Teamspeak3"

SomeGeek

Aug 12, 2016
@SomeGeek
Dedishops don't have a panel for opening ports via GAME Firewall, Simply make a ticket with "UDP/TCP:pORT:Service" for example opening teamspeak port = "UDP:9987:Teamspeak3" and if you want to open a port range = "UDP:9987-10300:Teamspeak3"

Well, I requested a specific gamefilter to be applied on a certain port. The support said that the specific port already was "open" and they also ignored the fact that I do not speak french. So, I guess this provider is no option for me.

Benjo

Feb 23, 2016
Well, I requested a specific gamefilter to be applied on a certain port. The support said that the specific port already was "open" and they also ignored the fact that I do not speak french. So, I guess this provider is no option for me.

That's the only downside, to fix it simply right click and "Translate to English" :)