OVH Anti-DDoS Game Reseller List

Which Provider do you prefer?

• Total voters

JoKeR

Apr 21, 2016
Hello guys,
I saw a lot of people searching a reseller of ovh's anti-ddos game. Most of you recommend them extravm as only available reseller of ovh game but thats indeed false! There are more resellers out there and I will share them with you right now. Maybe this will stop further threads about that.

• ExtraVM - France / Canada Location - Virtual Servers are hosted on MC-32.
  • Dedishops - France / Canada Location - Virtual Servers are hosted on MC-64 OC soon (currently hosted on SYS Servers).
  • Evolution-Host - France / Canada Location - Virtual Servers are hosted on N/A
  • C38 Host - France Location - Virtual Servers are hosted on SYS Servers.
If you know any other hosts let me know and I will add them to the list ;)

Last edited:

ixM7MDz

CipherSpeak Developer
Jan 29, 2016
Hello

Is possible to get OVH GAME KVM SERVER AND WITH LOW COSTS ?

Keviro

Nov 26, 2015
The german hoster https://gc-server.de/v2/ also offers the OVH Game DDoS Protection for Cloud and Dedicated Root Servers ;) But price is going up and you have to message them via LiveChat, telephone or email because its a special protection which is not included by default. Included by default is voxility or the normal ovh protection.

Greetings Keviro

ixM7MDz

CipherSpeak Developer
Jan 29, 2016
The german hoster https://gc-server.de/v2/ also offers the OVH Game DDoS Protection for Cloud and Dedicated
Root Servers ;) But price is going up and you have to message them via LiveChat, telephone or email because its a special protection which is not included by default. Included by default is voxility or the normal ovh protection.

Greetings Keviro
There is KVM Servers with game protection and low price ?

Keviro

Nov 26, 2015
There is KVM Servers with game protection and low price ?

I think their Cloud Roots are kernal based VM Servers but i am not sure. Maybe you ask them via LiveChat. I am pretty sure they can speak english ^^ But with the price.. I don't know what you think is a low price for a KVM Server but you should think about that OVH Game a special protection and its not included by default and costs I think 5 - 10 € a month. Name me a price and the servers needed hardware an I'll take a look if one of their servers fit your needs

ixM7MDz

CipherSpeak Developer
Jan 29, 2016
Okay,

Code:
32 or 16 of  RAM
Cpu Intel xeon x2 or x1 KVM
Ovh game protection
2TB or 1TB or 500GB of HDD
I am waiting for your response

Keviro

Nov 26, 2015
Okay,

Code:
32 or 16 of  RAM
Cpu Intel xeon x2 or x1 KVM
Ovh game protection
2TB or 1TB or 500GB of HDD
I am waiting for your response

Hey just created you a server with the minimum of hardware you told me :)

6ZHu8Zb.png

If you enable Managed Option they will manage the Server and you can tell them what they have to install for you. But I think thats not needed in this case ;)

Additional Information:
- 12 Core (Xeon / etc)
- 1000MBit Uplink
- Up to 64 IPAdresses purchasable
- No setup fee
- TekBase Webinterface

Greetings Keviro

JoKeR

Apr 21, 2016
Gamingpower is not using the OVH Game btw
SfC60Dk.jpg

For the other users in English:
- OVH DDoS Protection + Custom Filters
- If an attack bypass the filters it will be ratelimited to around 50 KB/s
- Filtered attacks with high Mpps due to 10gbps network and attackers are mad about it.

JoKeR

Apr 21, 2016
Just go to ovh.com or soyoustart.com and buy a game server.
Not everyone needs a dedicated server for 80€+ for his teamspeak 3 server. Its complete overhelmed and thats the reason for buying a Virtual Server from a reseller.

Nýuu™

Nov 18, 2015
SfC60Dk.jpg

For the other users in English:
- OVH DDoS Protection + Custom Filters
- If an attack bypass the filters it will be ratelimited to around 50 KB/s
- Filtered attacks with high Mpps due to 10gbps network and attackers are mad about it.
Kann ich ganz gut Lessen, i talked to the CEO from gamingpower yesterday they dont use the OVH Gaming.

ixM7MDz

CipherSpeak Developer
Jan 29, 2016
I don't prefer and i don't advice SeFlow
There are so methods can bypass there firewall