OVH Anti-DDoS Game Reseller List

Which Provider do you prefer?

• Total voters
Apr 19, 2016
website went down though

Based on stats of attacks i think you refer to attack on 21 july at 17.36 cest. The website not went down, I think you checked from 62.149.x.x network and this is why you think that we was down :)
It was a tcp dos attack from 62.149.x.x and 185.x.x.x networks, nothing that can worry out.

denka

Restricted
Apr 26, 2015
Based on stats of attacks i think you refer to attack on 21 july at 17.36 cest. The website not went down, I think you checked from 62.149.x.x network and this is why you think that we was down :)
It was a tcp dos attack from 62.149.x.x and 185.x.x.x networks, nothing that can worry out.
No when I sent the reply the website was down lol

Apr 19, 2016
No when I sent the reply the website was down lol

Yes this is how we work when we find the "controller. This is a common tactics, if you see website down you stop the attack, but this not mean that you where down. Also lot of attackers use http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ website to check, this is why we block it during attacks. :)
I write a good post about that http://seflow.net/2/index.php/en/blog/cyberstresser-legalized-ddos-tool

This solution is applicable only when we find the "controller" or attacker use know uptime monitors.

denka

Restricted
Apr 26, 2015
Yes this is how we work when we find the "controller. This is a common tactics, if you see website down you stop the attack, but this not mean that you where down. Also lot of attackers use http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ website to check, this is why we block it during attacks. :)
I write a good post about that http://seflow.net/2/index.php/en/blog/cyberstresser-legalized-ddos-tool

This solution is applicable only when we find the "controller" or attacker use know uptime monitors.
I did not attack it and dint use uptime monitors the website was down for me (home connection) it wen back up but slow and dint load right so must have been ddos

Apr 19, 2016
I did not attack it and dint use uptime monitors the website was down for me (home connection) it wen back up but slow and dint load right so must have been ddos

oh ok, so you go in a public forum saying that we had bad protection without testing it ever and that we go down every attack without being our customer and using our service ever.

Don't you think that these assertions cause bad reputations without real justificartion?

Last edited:

Magic

Oct 23, 2015
Is dedishops as good as extravm? do they use antiddos game for sure? cause site says anti ddos pro. I would've gone with extravm but they don't take direct credit card.

ixM7MDz

CipherSpeak Developer
Jan 29, 2016
Is dedishops as good as extravm? do they use antiddos game for sure? cause site says anti ddos pro. I would've gone with extravm but they don't take direct credit card.
You can create a paypal account and link it with your credit card and go ahead to buy from extravm.

Magic

Oct 23, 2015
Terrahosting has become a joke, for the last time plenty of unexplained network failures where I can't even connect via SSH have been happening, support takes ATLEAST 36 hours to answer and right now it's been down for over 16 hours with no explanation or notice at all, It just opened up and i got all my files off of them and moved to ExtraVM, they will ALWAYS have an excuse for downtime, be it OVH switch, tilera firewall bla bla bla, I've been on ovh plenty of times and having 2 weeks of constant downtimes and server being unreachable is not ok. having to wait hours to get a reply is not ok. I've been with terrahosting for about 4 months and this last month is enough to make me de-recommend anyone to buy hosting from them.
Let's hope ExtraVM is better.

Magic

Oct 23, 2015
ExtraVM Is replying within 5 Minutes
Your name is arab. I bought from them VPS and the protection all my friends from Egypt, KSA, Iraq, Qatar, Kuwait can not connect except after open website one time, did you find a fix for this?