[3.0.13.8] no-emul/auto-license patched Binaries Linux

[3.0.13.8] no-emul/auto-license patched Binaries Linux 3.0.13.8

No permission to download

dedmen

TeamSpeak Developer
Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
What happens with the windows version? It will be avaiable?
Windows version is possible... But means about an hour work for me.. And... who hosts teamspeak servers on windows anyway... ^^ I know.. you probably.. But i dont have much time anyway.

JohnMore

Aug 28, 2016
@dedmen I was wanting a custom auto license 100000 total slots and infinite v servers please. I literally give away servers and i like having extra slots this would be only for me :p

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
@dedmen I was wanting a custom auto license 100000 total slots and infinite v servers please. I literally give away servers and i like having extra slots this would be only for me :p
This is exactly the reason why he forced a max vServers / Clientslot on his binary, to prevent free servers. :confused:

Radat

Jun 27, 2016
Doing a Webinterace, to give away free Servers with Start/Stop Button and some other shit. Would be nice if you can respond to my PM :p
UH3qV67.png

dedmen

TeamSpeak Developer
Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
I dont want to help dumb people...
If you want to get a custom licensetype pattern just PM me on the forums.
If you cant read you wont get any help from me. So go away and use some other crack. Plus if anyone wants free servers there are already enough providers.

This is exactly the reason why he forced a max vServers / Clientslot on his binary, to prevent free servers. :confused:
I cant see if thats sarcasm :x sorry ^^ But the reason is so that nobody feels like reuploading the crack on youtube and saying "Look what a nice crack i made" because the low slot/vserver count is not attractive to reshare.

Doing a Webinterace, to give away free Servers with Start/Stop Button and some other shit. Would be nice if you can respond to my PM :p
Thanks for bothering me because i didnt have enough time yesterday to build your custom crack.. You really think i get more time if you keep bothering me?

Radat

Jun 27, 2016
Thanks for bothering me because i didnt have enough time yesterday to build your custom crack.. You really think i get more time if you keep bothering me?
Sorry, didn't want to attack you orso. Just wondered me, cause I got no respond. Keep going, other stuff goes first!

Derp

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 30, 2015
I dont want to help dumb people...

If you cant read you wont get any help from me. So go away and use some other crack. Plus if anyone wants free servers there are already enough providers.

I cant see if thats sarcasm :x sorry ^^ But the reason is so that nobody feels like reuploading the crack on youtube and saying "Look what a nice crack i made" because the low slot/vserver count is not attractive to reshare.

....Dayum ; - ;

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
You think that sharing a binary that's compatible of supporting infinite vServers/ Slots will prevent making people from making videos? The person you "give" it to might share it on YouTube.

dedmen

TeamSpeak Developer
Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
You think that sharing a binary that's compatible of supporting infinite vServers/ Slots will prevent making people from making videos? The person you "give" it to might share it on YouTube.
I dont give unlimited versions of my crack to anyone. So far i havent seen my crack elsewere so it seems to work for now.

Sorry, didn't want to attack you orso. Just wondered me, cause I got no respond. Keep going, other stuff goes first!
Yeah sorry ^^ My cracks might be good.. But I'm still a bitch :D

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
I dont give unlimited versions of my crack to anyone. So far i havent seen my crack elsewere so it seems to work for now.

Yeah sorry ^^ My cracks might be good.. But I'm still a bitch :D
I don't recall you making any crack to anyone in this thread and using "laziness" as an excuse not to do it, correct me if I'm wrong.