[3.0.13.8] no-emul/auto-license patched Binaries Linux

[3.0.13.8] no-emul/auto-license patched Binaries Linux 3.0.13.8

No permission to download

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
Dedmen please you told me you will make me license like 4 days ago. Can you?
Are you serous....not only you....but many people!
You pressure people to create stuff for you! Yes you want something....but give them the time to do that!
They are not bots, they are humans like you! They have personal life too and @dedmen does something that he wants to do, nobody forced him, and nobody is supposed to get the license directly (or in 4 days)!
I don't know why many people think like that, but this is not good, not for you, not for everyone!
Dedmen doesn't get something from that! So just everyone calm down!

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
It is already week I know he has his own life but thats what dedmen said

Thats fine. Dont have time right now.. So ill do that in a few hours

dedmen, Friday at 4:06 PM
Just don't do that! He said he will make it, so he will! Ok a week passed! Do you need it for a specific reason and you want it that fast?
Then why don't you use the version with the emulator that Supervisor created!?( and don't give me the excuse that the emulator crashes...cause i never had problems)

EDIT: BEING POLITE AND KIND TO EVERYONE IS KEY!

europas

Sep 22, 2016
There is no windows version right now? I cant find it in the post.
I thought there would be..

Last edited:

dedmen

TeamSpeak Developer
Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
There is no windows version right now? I cant find it in the post.
I thought there would be..
There was one but not enough need to bother making one for the newer server versions.

dedmen

TeamSpeak Developer
Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
Is it possible to get a hold of the older one then? Really need one :)
The older one was 3.0.12.4 or earlier.. And those releases are too vulnerable to give to anyone. I may do a windows version when i have time.. but that may take a week...

darealburn

Jul 12, 2016
Very nice... i am using now the version from supervisior because of the license. might using it later. thx 4 sharing man! :)

ehthe

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 26, 2015
Is it still a thing? It seems that i cant send pms "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

Kind regards
Only user whishing not to be pmed can do so. I edited my message according to this fact

dedmen

TeamSpeak Developer
Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
Is it still a thing? It seems that i cant send pms "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

Kind regards
I didn't block any PM's and this is kinda still a thing. But I have really limited time... I can barely squeeze through one custom thingy a week. Mostly not even one.