[3.0.13.8] no-emul/auto-license patched Binaries Linux

[3.0.13.8] no-emul/auto-license patched Binaries Linux 3.0.13.8

No permission to download

dedmen

TeamSpeak Developer
Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
Hopefully this fixes the random crashes otherwise i'll get a linux vps and use that instead with the other crack
Your welcome to leave feedback when its running fine :rolleyes: i always love to hear when people are happy with my work :3

kain220

Jun 13, 2016
Just wanted to let you know the windows version you posted has been running since that night you posted it and still 0 downtime, will keep you updated.

Thanks for all your hard work !

paily

Feb 10, 2016
I'm very thankfull for that release, but is it possible to patch the "instance limit reached" check? Cause I wanted to host this patched binary more then once on my machine.

dedmen

TeamSpeak Developer
Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
I'm very thankfull for that release, but is it possible to patch the "instance limit reached" check? Cause I wanted to host this patched binary more then once on my machine.
You could try to ask someone if he can raise the max vserver limit for you.

dedmen

TeamSpeak Developer
Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
I don't mean virtual instances. I want to run the server twice on my machine, to have for example two servers with different IP's.. :eek:
oukkeyy... alrighty then... yeah im sure i can disable the single instance check but that will probably take some time.

xator

May 3, 2016
all my data login that use serveradmin now can't connect cause virtualserver_status=unknown, anyone know how i can change this serveradmin to use virtualserver_id=1 ?
cause this error i found since i use this license, thanks anyway for make this awesome crack dedmen :D
Code:
>login serveradmin XXXXXX
>whoami
>virtualserver_status=unknown virtualserver_unique_identifier virtualserver_port=0 virtualserver_id=0 client_id=0 client_channel_id=0 client_nickname client_database_id=1 client_login_name=serveradmin client_unique_identifier=serveradmin client_origin_server_id=0
error id=0 msg=ok

dedmen

TeamSpeak Developer
Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
all my data login that use serveradmin now can't connect cause virtualserver_status=unknown, anyone know how i can change this serveradmin to use virtualserver_id=1
there is a command to choose a virtual server. I think its called "use"
so
Code:
login serveradmin password
error id=0 msg=ok
use 1
error id=0 msg=ok
whoami
virtualserver_status=online virtualserver_id=1 virtualserver_unique_identifier=uuid virtualserver_port=9987 client_id=2 client_channel_id=284 client_nickname=serveradmin\sfrom\sip:port client_database_id=1 client_login_name=serveradmin client_unique_identifier=serveradmin client_origin_server_id=0
error id=0 msg=ok

xator

May 3, 2016
there is a command to choose a virtual server. I think its called "use"
so
Code:
login serveradmin password
error id=0 msg=ok
use 1
error id=0 msg=ok
whoami
virtualserver_status=online virtualserver_id=1 virtualserver_unique_identifier=uuid virtualserver_port=9987 client_id=2 client_channel_id=284 client_nickname=serveradmin\sfrom\sip:port client_database_id=1 client_login_name=serveradmin client_unique_identifier=serveradmin client_origin_server_id=0
error id=0 msg=ok
yes i try this one too, but when i logged out, then login i need to use sid=1 again, so this one mean sid selected just for this session, and i have panel that serveradmin need to login on website, did you know how i change this value client_origin_server_id=0 to client_origin_server_id=1 maybe this line can help me, so serveradmin will automatic select this serverid when logged in everytime, include when i use panel, i use Web interface panel by phsycookiller.

dedmen

TeamSpeak Developer
Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
yes i try this one too, but when i logged out, then login i need to use sid=1 again, so this one mean sid selected just for this session, and i have panel that serveradmin need to login on website, did you know how i change this value client_origin_server_id=0 to client_origin_server_id=1 maybe this line can help me, so serveradmin will automatic select this serverid when logged in everytime, include when i use panel, i use Web interface panel by phsycookiller.
wrong thread for that. Does have nothing todo with my crack

akzmeister

Apr 10, 2016
I am renting servers, and i have the emulator (free), which was working fine in the first month, but later, the emulator started to crash a lot. The hosts file is OK, everything u need to configurate is OK, and still crashes.

I am tired of that, so i bought the VIP membership to get a good crack, and i am looking this and the crack just work for 4 virtual servers and 1028 slots i believe, but at the moment i have 13 virtual servers with 900 slots in total and i still wanna rent more servers, so i need a license with more capacity to keep renting servers :(

Last edited:

Haxxthe

Sep 16, 2015
I am renting servers, and i have the emulator (free), which was working fine in the first month, but later, the emulator started to crash a lot. The hosts file is OK, everything u need to configurate is OK, and still crashes.

I am tired of that, so i bought the VIP membership to get a good crack, and i am looking this and the crack just work for 4 virtual servers and 1028 slots i believe, but at the moment i have 13 virtual servers with 900 slots in total and i still wanna rent more servers, so i need a license with more capacity to keep renting servers :(
What you want is this version https://r4p3.net/threads/3-0-12-4-no-emul-legit-cracked-binaries-for-linux.2019/
Use: ATHP Cracked
Anddd never have more than 512/1999 slots on a virtual server ! ;)

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
I'm happy I'm not the only one that doesn't support renting cracked servers. x)

I mean using for private use or one for your own community is fine but that, meh.