Test Badge - Raffle #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
As i promised, this is the raffle for the "Test" Badge to get access on the brand new TeamSpeak 5.
This raffle will be active for the next 24hrs. That means it will close at 23:15 (GMT +3). Good luck everyone.

Win a Test Badge for TeamSpeak!

testing.png

Raffle Participation Rules

Reply with the answer to the following question

For how long do you know R4P3 / Ciphers and why did you join us?

Account Rules
You must be registered at least 1 year ago.
You must have a "Verified" account (That means at least 3 post).

Entries per Account
Normal Members --> 1 entry
Contributors & VIP Members --> 2 entries

Remember
When drawing the winner, I will check for all the requirements above.
We also want to remind you that Multi Accounting will result in possbile bans. Don't try to risk it. It is seriously not worth it.

kalle

high minded
Contributor
Oct 28, 2015
I know R4P3 since 2015. In that time I just used forum as a regular user, now I participate in forum discussions everyday and help other users w my knowledge.

Lipaydi

VIP
Jul 23, 2015
Hello,
I met this community in 2014 under the name R4P3. I was intrigued by the fact that I was also a web developer and I started liking the community more. The community helped me in developing myself but also the discipline is good, I love the management team.

After a while it was rebranded under the name Ciphers, but in my opinion Ciphers is better. The name R4P3 seemed a little strange at least for me. Hopefully, this community will grow and get better in the future.

SossenSystems

TeamSpeak Developer
Sep 8, 2015
I've been here since 2015 and started here because of the active modifications and anti exploits for the TeamSpeak server/client.

And behold, I am still here :D

However, since I already have the TS5 beta access, I do not want to take the chance away from others, I would actually give this beta key to someone from the TS3AudioBot project.

E

ewenjo

I've been a part of this community since December 14, 2016. I first joined for my interest in Teamspeak, everything from customization, bots, script etc. Since then I have stayed around for the general knowledge I'm gaining from reading posts and helping wherever I can. This is also where I got my first programming job, so quite thankful for that.

mkll11one

ServerGeek
VIP
Apr 26, 2016
I did found R4P3, via (Google I think.. but I can't remember since it's back from 2016)

I did use R4P3, where it was nice with "cracked" TeamSpeak 3 servers, and other scripts with Sinusbots.
And it's nice to get "help" if I have "noob request/question" (Aka: I'm not PHP/Node/Python coder) but willing to help other(aswell I can)

Now it's ciphers, and I will still continue to use the forum.

And, of course...I did sponsored ciphers (1 month extra extended of the server!) (Love to @Asphyxia, because I did help the community!)

Ondra3211

Contributor
May 5, 2018
I totally don't know where I found this forum but I love it. I know about this forum since 2017 and I'm joined in 2018.

TeamSpeak cracks, crash codes, PHP query bots and security

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

2nd entry

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.