Test Badge - Raffle #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIOS

Knowledge Seeker
VIP
Oct 10, 2015
I entered R4p3.net Oct 10, 2015 with the reason to get Teamspeak cracks,Bots and Webscripts so i created my first own Teamspeak Hosting Company with cracked Servers...
years ago R4p3.net looks like he dies with the Teamspeak Server 3.1.x update, so i think i start uploading Nulled Software to Help the Whole Community thats this Forum not dies.

Last edited:

popmom333

Aug 7, 2018
I have participated since Aug 7, 2018 and I am very interested in TeamSpeak 3 and I follow every activity on this website and on the TeamSpeak page and I am interested in everything on this site. I gained a lot of knowledge, it opened my world wider. And get to know more than before and able Use it correctly and recommend it to friends.

And the people I know are very accurate and fun. We all love TeamSpeak, and we've always chosen TeamSpeak. TeamSpeak 5 has now been released. It's a shame that I didn't receive the TeamSpeak 5 key email, but I Will wait patiently to receive the trial key of TeamSpeak 5 so that

Will bring TeamSpeak's new capabilities to your friends And the people I know or everyone I convey When I heard this news, I was very excited and Looking forward to participating in this activity as well.

JonnyDeno

Aug 16, 2017
I have known R4P3 since 2016, but did not register until 2017, I came to R4P3 for downloads (Teamspeak stuff), but I've been reading some topics since then, but I'm not an Active Scribe.

U

User_38581

Joined 2017, found it even much earlier but haven't been so active. Anyways I know if there would be some leaks, bugs or anything it will be first here, and people could fix it for their own servers very fast for their security of servers / Teamspeak (Client/Server)

cin34

Jan 23, 2016
I have known R4P3 since Jan 23, 2016. This forum provided a plugin that helped me avoid problems with the teamspeak 3 client who was vulnerable to attacks from other teamspeak users.

growndex

CipherSpeak Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Hello,
I found out about R4P3 / Ciphers in 2017. And I decided to stay, because it is very rich in everything you need. In the future I hope to get something with CipherSpeak. At present, I do not benefit from too much time. But I want to say that I will be with this community forever.:cool:

sayan14

Mar 11, 2017
I've been with you since 2017, I remember the times when you cracked the teamspeak server and I had 512 slots on AAL.. :D
this is the dark side of the teamspeak forum for me.. Cheers and thanks for chance! ;)

Najsr

TeamSpeak Developer
Apr 23, 2016
Well I joined in 2016 for reason many came: Licensing emulator. But I didn't want to be like the others and wanted to contribute back so I applied as a moderator in 2017 (if I remember correctly)

Last edited:

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
It's time to end this raffle and pick our winner! I have reviewed all the replies and i have removed the accounts that were not eligible for this raffle.
So we have total 38 participations (Post Numbers from 2 to 39).

And our winner is........

Congratulations @Arcturus.
(Code has been sent in pm.)
Hope you will enjoy it.

Good Luck everyone to the next raffle! Maybe....

Status
Not open for further replies.