Teamspeak Music Bot (server)

Derp

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 30, 2015
Hi. I remember there was a crack for ts3musicbot.net, could someone link me up please? Can't seem to find it now
I assume the thread you're looking for is the following

https://r4p3.net/threads/ts3musicbot-problem-solving.1123

Unfortunately, it appears that the thread has been taken down by the owner (@Yolo ) if I'm not mistaken!

Alternatively, you can try the following, until we recover the thread! Afterall, It's the exast same thing Yolo posted (SHA-512 Checksum prooved)

shockli

Contributor
Jan 29, 2016
I assume the thread you're looking for is the following

https://r4p3.net/threads/ts3musicbot-problem-solving.1123

Unfortunately, it appears that the thread has been taken down by the owner (@Yolo ) if I'm not mistaken!

Alternatively, you can try the following, until we recover the thread! Afterall, It's the exast same thing Yolo posted (SHA-512 Checksum prooved)
Thanks! I came right!

Sharc

Aug 25, 2015
389ba67706.png

rip ?

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
someone has a crack version?
sinusbot.com - max 2 bots
Yes, but you need to give money to the guy that created it and he will give you more bots.
Maybe. It's unclear, because "donations doesn't mean anything".

I also know @ehthe created some sort of crack for VIPs, but there's no support for it.
You should use the search function too :p We've discussed that hundreds of times.

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
If you donate 10€ or more you get an extended licence... +6 Bots which are bound to IP : Port and the ServerUID in the Sinusbot Instance settings.
Yeah I know because I have one extended license (under another name) but I consider myself lucky because I asked it at the right moment. If one day the guy decides he doesn't want a give a license and you give the money that day you won't get a license.

Also, one of my friend that donated that amount (10 euros) has been waiting for 2 months now for his license and never got it. (It's written "requested" on the license page)

So yeah, the project is good but the creator is a prick. He sent me a pm asking me why I hate him. I have a several reasons, such as him crying when he first release sinusbot because he wasn't making enough money compared to the number of downloads, him directly saying "Donate, you might get more instances but you might also get nothing", him pming on this forum trying to debate how not of a golddigger he is. However, it appears that after the 1.0 release he will give more bot away if a moderator accepts your request. Yea okay, can't way to see.

"Donations and instances have nothing to do with each other. "
Taken from sinusbot's faq.

So I've given 10 euro to that guy already, and it's too much. He doesn't deserve it.
I'm using the unlimited sinusbot instance right now from the VIP section, don't want to deal with the guy.

yankor

Mar 26, 2016
I've also wrote with him.
He's an very good Dev, but you're just right.
He knows how much money is "in" the sinusbot. And he tries to get as much as possible out of his project.

Well, yesterday he gave in the sinusbot Chat licences away for free, but it was late in the evening and only announced on Twitter 15minutes before Start to make sure only a few people get a licence.

Erza86

Sep 21, 2015
I always find it funny when I read that.

And I must say, he has made a big mistake, as you already wrote:

"First he says hey it's free but you can donate if you want, and then suddenly, oh you spended not enough now I want money for it."

I think he thought there "hey I'm doing it for free and make the people of ts3musicbot competitors"

But in the last time as i see and read here, he have fun to make enemys by himself :D

What I also find very unprofessional, by its nature that he simply takes ages to reply he favors the 2 single Hoster which are currently on the market. Oh and Because since they 2 hosters host this Sinusbot and there is no other new Hoster joined, for me it says that may something on this Software or the Owner must be bad.

The last thing and for me also the biggest criticism not to use his Software.

In my opinion the software is highly insecure and with the plugin system will it be a lot more. No hosting in the world will be (when he halfway know what he is doing) let this software run on his system, unless he wants to give access to their systems in just some Minutes. (/start sarcasm/ in my opinion even teamspeak is safer *lol* /sarcasm end/)

And as far as i know here are some good guys, they know how to hack things and i think some of them also know this behavior of this Software.

I think i could write a lot more but i think its enough for now to see how this guy is doing his things...

i hope you understand the most of it, i tried my best to write it in english <3

greetings

Erza :)

Last edited:

boggo

Apr 22, 2016
Pretty sure you're telling this nonsense to promote the vip status in here haha, but as a donator I got instant access (no mod was online at that time) to a forum where it said that everyone would get a license as a thank you.

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
Pretty sure you're telling this nonsense to promote the vip status in here haha
Of course i'll promote VIP, cause at least you'll get something for your buck here.

You know what you can also get here? A sinusbot, the thing I didn't get from the creator yet:
wVUQLfW.png

Yeah, a "friend" :p

Last edited: