Teamspeak Music Bot (server)

Nov 7, 2015
Im wondering how they are doing it for audio codecs hmmm since im using Ubuntu and there is only 1 audio card available.

A) Linux is different from Windows in that respect. It uses a client-server-architecture for audio. Just like the X window system. Take a look at PulseAudio. The server doesn't even need a soundcard.
B) However, that is how ts3musicbot does it. The sinusbot is much cleverer in that regard. The client plugin takes (most likely) PCM data and just hands it over to the TeamSpeak client. The client plugin SDK actually allows this. The ts3soundboard mentioned by @Qraktzyl is the basis for this.

java script (mainly)
That's the web interface you're talking about. BTW, t's written in Angular to be precise.
However, it's no the web interface that enforces the limitation. It is the bot itself, which is written in Go.

Good luck with that. The developer only has 2 partners that use the hosted edition, and he probably did a background check before lending it to them so it would be very hard to take it away from them.
You're right. If Michael does not release the hosted version, there's not way to get a hold of it. And I'd be surprised, if he would ever release anything again.

Erza86

Sep 21, 2015
A) Linux is different from Windows in that respect. It uses a client-server-architecture for audio. Just like the X window system. Take a look at PulseAudio. The server doesn't even need a soundcard.
B) However, that is how ts3musicbot does it. The sinusbot is much cleverer in that regard. The client plugin takes (most likely) PCM data and just hands it over to the TeamSpeak client. The client plugin SDK actually allows this. The ts3soundboard mentioned by @Qraktzyl is the basis for this.

The ts3musicbot doesn't use pulseaudio since over 2 years, ts3musicbot uses the official teamspeak sdk.

Last edited:

MadKill

Sep 1, 2015
why try to crack ? think first in this moment i have more than 10 bots, 10 instance..

MadKill

Sep 1, 2015
sorry for pub but check my ts3, ts.feartheduck.com
any flag fr it's 1 bot, coun i think more than 10 and i can have much more
and count :D

you need to think in 5 min you have unlimited instance

ZombieJo

Jun 20, 2015
Otherwise you can use currently more vserver then one, don't think anything is working atm

shockli

Contributor
Jan 29, 2016
Hi. I remember there was a crack for ts3musicbot.net, could someone link me up please? Can't seem to find it now