Setting up a coders website

You choose:

• Total voters

JayJax

Apr 28, 2015
Could you both pleeeeeeeaaaaaaase stop this? Thanks. Example: I wouldn't use such a service for various reasons. Logging IPs being only one. Every time someone sends me a link I first jump on to my VPN if the website is not hosted from a "large" company. And I would not trust individuals with source code. This is my general opinion, so nothing against the individual itself.
I wont to stop this aswell but at first point didnt start this and requested multiple times to block him from my posts since hé only got complains on things i do.

bl4uni

Sep 10, 2015
Ooooh, now I get it. I ignored that guy and thought you meant me. :D Ignoring people can lead to confusion. ^^

(That was also why I didn't get how you came to C9, lol.)

JayJax

Apr 28, 2015
Ooooh, now I get it. I ignored that guy and thought you meant me. :D Ignoring people can lead to confusion. ^^

(That was also why I didn't get how you came to C9, lol.)
Nah your not ignored just cant stand people like him, hes just someguy that tries to make people angry so they get kicked out and they also do like they know everything so they feel good about them self.

And if you may noticed people now are pulling me in that I have to stop aswell while hes just trying to get me out.
But havent seen shit from him and still gets approved to continue to make shit out of my threads.
Althoug they are vip get rid of them or temporarly block their access thats what i should have done.

Plus he never contributed anything in this community except information that is basic.

Last edited:

Pangea

Oct 26, 2015
Nah your not ignored just cant stand people like him, hes just someguy that tries to make people angry so they get kicked out and they also do like they know everything so they feel good about them self.

And if you may noticed people now are pulling me in that I have to stop aswell while hes just trying to get me out.
But havent seen shit from him and still gets approved to continue to make shit out of my threads.
Althoug they are vip get rid of them or temporarly block their access thats what i should have done.

Plus he never contributed anything in this community except information that is basic.
Tell me one contribution you have done that hasn't been skided and I'll literally film a video when I'm on my bare knees begging for forgiveness

As Surpervisor said, nobody would trust you or any individual with our source codes. I'm not here for a fight, I'm trying to improve this forum, skids flying on clouds I'll drag them down in their bare balls.
I don't enjoy watching people acting like h4x0rs when they're more interessted in RATs than exploiting, that's a real low water stamp.

EDIT: Your homepage is http://localhost/127.0.0.1/l33t.html Please stop this, it's humiliating

Last edited:

Derp

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 30, 2015
Personally, I like the idea of someone working on a project like this,

I support people that want to test new stuff and see how far they can go, BUT I'm not fine with the idea of publishing something not ready (untested) and Most Importandly UNSECURE

http://212.83.188.214/

Edit: Stored XSS Vulnerability (Removed exploit method post to prevent any pr0 l33t h4x0r from playing too much with it :p , although the method is pretty obvious)

Edit2: Some information in the Headers PoweredBy: "PHP/5.5.9-1ubuntu4.14"
https://www.cvedetails.com/vulnerab...t_id-128/version_id-164957/PHP-PHP-5.5.9.html

Think about what would happen if, instead of a cat someone injected a java script that logged the victim's R4P3 Session Cookie

-Derp

Last edited:

Phyx

Oct 21, 2015
It's a neat idea and all, but the R4P3 team has already come up with a policy. We will not host with a conflict of interest. A conflict of interest to us could be:
Any community member not in our team, any suspiciously behaving company/host, any company having direct partnership to a company/software we research.

In simple words, we care strongly about our privacy and the security of our information. We will enforce to the fullest this information security policy. Hosting should be restricted to well established hosting services such as a professional third party with a longstanding positive reputation, especially hosts/services that take security seriously by:
Protecting the confidentiality of hosting clients such as not disclosing normally private information such as IP logs, safeguarding information appropriately by keeping systems updated and properly tested against outdated versions and or vulnerabilities. ;)