Setting up a coders website

You choose:

• Total voters

L.

Sep 1, 2015
wow looks really Good

(i got a retarded domain left if you need it just PM me)

JayJax

Apr 28, 2015
You prob shouldn't show users ip addresses on your index

Well about that i never redirect people to that area i always provide a folder to the correct location.
BTW why shouldnt i show it? Its their for multiple reasons, spambots, people that tries to hack into my server.

And if your on the list i truely am sorry for your loss to bad theres no funeral.
-JayJax

Schou

Oct 31, 2015
Well about that i never redirect people to that area i always provide a folder to the correct location.
BTW why shouldnt i show it? Its their for multiple reasons, spambots, people that tries to hack into my server.

And if your on the list i truely am sorry for your loss to bad theres no funeral.
-JayJax
Idk people could abuse it as a bad ip logger.

Pangea

Oct 26, 2015
What can you offer that Cloud9 doesn't offer?
If developers are writing sensitive code, why would they use a private owned website?
Which languages do you support onsite? Do you have runtime tests?

Site im talking about:
https://c9.io/

I know a cisco developer and they keep their projects on there and works good apparently

JayJax

Apr 28, 2015
What can you offer that Cloud9 doesn't offer?
If developers are writing sensitive code, why would they use a private owned website?
Which languages do you support onsite? Do you have runtime tests?

Site im talking about:
https://c9.io/

I know a cisco developer and they keep their projects on there and works good apparently

Its a opensource project, and from my point of view it can do just as much as C9 offers.
It all can be private since devs can password their project's and overall the website is free it doesnt have any price tag on it, so why not use something thats opensource and priceless instead stuff your offering?

bl4uni

Sep 10, 2015
Yes, thats correct but doesn't have anything to do with C9, or am I getting something wrong here?

JayJax

Apr 28, 2015
Yes, thats correct but doesn't have anything to do with C9, or am I getting something wrong here?
I think you might got it wrong. Since people will only be registered on the list if they go to the wrong place. Everyone thats using that exact link i posted in main, they wont get logged publicly only within my dedicatedbox.

Pangea

Oct 26, 2015
Its a opensource project, and from my point of view it can do just as much as C9 offers.
It all can be private since devs can password their project's and overall the website is free it doesnt have any price tag on it, so why not use something thats opensource and priceless instead stuff your offering?
I'm more conserned about WHY would we trust YOU with our source code, you can just snag our source codes we write on there and use/claim rights to it.

JayJax

Apr 28, 2015
I'm more conserned about WHY would we trust YOU with our source code, you can just snag our source codes we write on there and use/claim rights to it.

Im not sure why you complain so much and after all, only people with the devtag or staff tag on this forum will get access to the coders website and you will just never get a account on anything im creating, since your just here to create a fight. I dont know how long you on R4p3 but continue what your doing and they will point to doors really fast.

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
Could you both pleeeeeeeaaaaaaase stop this? Thanks. Example: I wouldn't use such a service for various reasons. Logging IPs being only one. Every time someone sends me a link I first jump on to my VPN if the website is not hosted from a "large" company. And I would not trust individuals with source code. This is my general opinion, so nothing against the individual itself.