Is there any way to convert an Iframe to an auto-updating image?

I3I4cK0uT

I blow up things like Discord when I'm bored.
Dec 20, 2016
Hello guys, I'm trying to figure it out how could it be possible to make that an iframe transforms into an image that automatically, after certain time, gets auto-updated in a server. I'm trying this to find a way to connect a kind of html code with TS3 channel descriptions.

As I've seen ts3 does not support html embedding, and the only way I have thought it could work and I've found some info about it in internet is to transform iFrame to a autoupdating image.

I'm trying to transform this: https://www.instant-gaming.com/affgames/igr3120694/271x400?prod_ids=406
Into this:
i_Frame_to_jpg_example.jpg

Also having some kind of script that auto converts the iframe to an image, and replace the image from the server, this way we can have the correct updated prices of the products inside the ts3 channel description.

My code level is low, but I would try to do my best. If someone knows something about how to make this work, or even if someone knows how to make what I'm trying to do with another way I will appreciate it. Even maybe I'm just wrong and this is not possible to do, if it is not possible I will understand, I'm just researching for knowledge.

Thanks guys! Hope someone can help me to find a solution!

Last edited:

Norvik

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jul 18, 2015
The images are getting cached so you won't be able to auto update them without changing the link which will result in a retarded way of doing it.