Would anybody be interessted? :)

Pangea

Oct 26, 2015
Would anybody be interessted in forming a little crew/skype chat doing all kinds of fun stuff? researching Teamspeak, coding, developing, brainstorming. In my opinion doing stuff with somebody is more fun than doing it alone :)
Yes, I'm aware of R4P3's TS3 & IRC but I feel like it's more general discussion in there :p

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
We discuss all kind of things in TeamSpeak. I like TeamSpeak the most because you are right there. All stuff we found started with diggin around in TeamSpeak when we talked to each other. Just join our ts and try it :)

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
We do not all use Skype nor do we support it. Our primary communication is through TeamSpeak.
addr: r4p3.net

Also, there is no point in starting a team within a team. There is already the R4P3 security research team. You join by proving yourself or you stay in the community until you learn to be able to prove yourself. :p

JayJax

Apr 28, 2015
We do not all use Skype nor do we support it. Our primary communication is through TeamSpeak.
addr: r4p3.net

Also, there is no point in starting a team within a team. There is already the R4P3 security research team. You join by proving yourself or you stay in the community until you learn to be able to prove yourself. :p

But i always feel lonely in teamspeak ;( :p