vps lock

nar

Jul 27, 2017
anyone know how I can block access to music bots created in vps.

what I want is to get people to not sell bots on my servers, and to have more security.

thanks for your attention.

HelloEvery

Nov 26, 2016
start sinusbot or the software you use as separate user, and don't give root account to anyone!
if you use to gave sinusbot WWW panel access just log into web interface (IP:8087) go to -->User and deactivate "bot management permissions"

XRV-Webix

May 2, 2016
start sinusbot or the software you use as separate user, and don't give root account to anyone!
if you use to gave sinusbot WWW panel access just log into web interface (IP:8087) go to -->User and deactivate "bot management permissions"
I guess he want to prevent people from promoting music bots on his teamspeak server.

HelloEvery

Nov 26, 2016
I guess he want to prevent people from promoting music bots on his teamspeak server.

It's possible to block and prevent music bots, for example in my teamspeak server is not allowed to use sinusbot, so i maked a filter aganist sinusbot installation on client

HelloEvery

Nov 26, 2016
i can run another instance of my script with he's serverquery data for filtering 80% of sinusbot installation

XRV-Webix

May 2, 2016
i can run another instance of my script with he's serverquery data for filtering 80% of sinusbot installation
Sorry... but i still don't understand how you can differentiate a sinusbot client from a real client.
If i understanded well the OP, he want to prevent sinusbot's to log on his server.
Unless these sinusbots use the serverquery, you can't detect them on your teamspeak server. They are shown has normal users.

HelloEvery

Nov 26, 2016
Sorry... but i still don't understand how you can differentiate a sinusbot client from a real client.
If i understanded well the OP, he want to prevent sinusbot's to log on his server.
Unless these sinusbots use the serverquery, you can't detect them on your teamspeak server. They are shown has normal users.

it's possible detect it