TS3 Music Bot

TS3 Music Bot 4.5.0

No permission to download

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
Seems this bot needs an update!
I can get it to connect to the teamspeak query but not the client.
i guess you can find where the client files are located and replace them with a newer version.
It work with 3.1.5 for sure as a friend is using it.

XRV-Webix

May 2, 2016
i guess you can find where the client files are located and replace them with a newer version.
It work with 3.1.5 for sure as a friend is using it.
Hello Alligatoras.
Then i would like to know how he did it. I placed the up-to-date version of the teamspeak client on the folder of the older one, but i still can't get it to connect to the teamspeak server.
However, the musicbot connects perfectly on the query. It works so well that he spams everyone with the message that he is not up-to-date! :D:D:D

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
Hello Alligatoras.
Then i would like to know how he did it. I placed the up-to-date version of the teamspeak client on the folder of the older one, but i still can't get it to connect to the teamspeak server.
However, the musicbot connects perfectly on the query. It works so well that he spams everyone with the message that he is not up-to-date! :D:D:D
hmmm....wierd...i will ask him and let you know when i get an answer :)

XRV-Webix

May 2, 2016
One more update on this...
Doesn't matter if you update or not the teamspeak client on the folder. The musicbot will download it (or uncompress it from somewhere) and replace the recent files by the files of 3.0.15 client.
So, i guess some work is needed to solve this out.
PS: I have the up-to-date original files of ts3musicbot (version 4.6.6.9c (08.06.2017)). If someone knows how-to decompile the jar and mess arround, i can provide them.