Time Crontab < 1 min

Mr-Malone

You risk and you will win
Sep 11, 2015
Hello guys.
I installed a few minutes ago rank system which offers online degrees depending on the time. I noticed that it makes refresh after about a minute.
But I want to offer this system to rank first thirty seconds of connecting to the server for new members come.
How can I do this as a way?

Agusanz

Jul 18, 2015
Code:
* * * * * /script
* * * * * sleep 30; /script

Source #1
Source #2

Be aware that if the bot doesn't end his job in 30 secs or less it will crash the 2nd one trying to connect.. unless u rand() the name or something like that..

Let me know if im not helping you due to a misunderstanding..

Last edited:

shockli

Contributor
Jan 29, 2016
Code:
* * * * * /script
* * * * * sleep 30; /script

Source #1
Source #2

Be aware that if the bot doesn't end his job in 30 secs or less it will crash the 2nd one trying to connect.. unless u rand() the name or something like that..
Adding on to that, your web server will need to have a PHP execution limit of maximum 30 seconds. You will also need slowmode disabled (It is really.. slow) and using a machine on localhost will be the best way quickest way of doing it.

panteL

Restricted
Mar 17, 2016
Hello guys.
I installed a few minutes ago rank system which offers online degrees depending on the time. I noticed that it makes refresh after about a minute.
But I want to offer this system to rank first thirty seconds of connecting to the server for new members come.
How can I do this as a way?
if you tell us this question per private message we can help you too xDD but with your private instructions we cant :D but now i understand you bro