Teamspeak crash for the version 3.0.12.3

Reconbla

Feb 17, 2016
Hello
can someone tell me when the crash + fixe will be realised for vip member ?
and thanks you

dedmen

TeamSpeak Developer
Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
We only release crashers if Teamspeak doesn't listen to us and doesn't try to fix it. We didn't release any crasher yet... Soo.. ^^ I dont even know if we have a crashing vulnerability right now.. Too lazy to look it up. So basically the answer is... It will have been released after we released it... There is no time schedule on that.

M

Member 2873

We only release crashers if Teamspeak doesn't listen to us and doesn't try to fix it. We didn't release any crasher yet... Soo.. ^^ I dont even know if we have a crashing vulnerability right now.. Too lazy to look it up. So basically the answer is... It will have been released after we released it... There is no time schedule on that.
R4P3 is just like an attention seeking child atm, not to be pointed at any specific person though.
"We'll maybe release in a week if we don't have a response from Teamspeak"
>click bait title
"Looks like TeamSleep is going to wake up this friday on 24:00 (GMT -5)"
>attention seeking
"TeamSpeak may occasionally request an extension of the 30 days due to unforeseen circumstances." As per the unagreed contract, but it's been a month and a week now.
>"letting" teamspeak get away with having vulnerable software

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
R4P3 is just like an attention seeking child atm, not to be pointed at any specific person though.
"We'll maybe release in a week if we don't have a response from Teamspeak"
>click bait title
"Looks like TeamSleep is going to wake up this friday on 24:00 (GMT -5)"
>attention seeking
"TeamSpeak may occasionally request an extension of the 30 days due to unforeseen circumstances." As per the unagreed contract, but it's been a month and a week now.
>"letting" teamspeak get away with having vulnerable software
No need to point at the specific persons, you quotes their messages, I'm pretty sure everyone knows who sent what. ;P

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
We will release is, dont worry.. TeamSpeak also didnt fix the issue, yet. We are still kinda talking to TeamSpeak, so I'm not sure when we will release it.

99e4624d73.png

M

Member 2873

We will release is, dont worry.. TeamSpeak also didnt fix the issue, yet. We are still kinda talking to TeamSpeak, so I'm not sure when we will release it.

99e4624d73.png
If that picture isn't from the Teamspeak website I'll be very upset.