TeamSpeak 3 - Rank/Level up system - v1.0.0

Do you think this script should continuously be updated?

• Yes!

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
- Click on "user"
- Delete the musicbot/bots you don't want to show up
k3WuGTK.png
- Refresh website and they should no longer be there.

strux1

Mar 19, 2016
- Click on "user"
- Delete the musicbot/bots you don't want to show up
k3WuGTK.png
- Refresh website and they should no longer be there.
After i did this the bots were again in the user db after 5 minuts... Please help :x

strux1

Mar 19, 2016
Their assigned to a Servgroup but the servergroup isnt part of the ranksystem...

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
Their assigned to a Servgroup but the servergroup isnt part of the ranksystem...
Assign either one, UiD or Servergroup, not both.

If you have any more issues there's nothing I can do about it, report it as issue on the link above.

Wrath X

Oct 2, 2015
Hello,

First, thank you for share this ^^

Second, have you got an idea for how to translate rank up notification messages ?
It says "Define the message in 'lang.php'" but I can not find this.

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
Hello,

First, thank you for share this ^^

Second, have you got an idea for how to translate rank up notification messages ?
It says "Define the message in 'lang.php'" but I can not find this.
Search for
Code:
$lang['usermsgactive']    = "%Your custom message when someone receives a rank-up%";
$lang['usermsgonline']    = "%Your custom message when someone receives a rank-up%";
inside /languages/core_en.php

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
Hello everyone! :)
I have a question. if you see in the screenshot that i provide bellow you can see client's online , idle and active time. I would like to ask if there is a way to have in the active time the whole time that client is connect to the server. What i mean is not to count the idle time to give out servergroups!

Also i would like to ask if there is a way to count client's time from when he first connected to the server. Like for counting days and months (to give out server groups after these times).

Thank you in responce!

Wrath X

Oct 2, 2015
Hello everyone! :)
I have a question. if you see in the screenshot that i provide bellow you can see client's online , idle and active time. I would like to ask if there is a way to have in the active time the whole time that client is connect to the server. What i mean is not to count the idle time to give out servergroups!

Also i would like to ask if there is a way to count client's time from when he first connected to the server. Like for counting days and months (to give out server groups after these times).

Thank you in responce!

Hello,
If you want to use online time for the rank up system ( Online time = Idle time + Active time ), you can deactive Idletime.
v7xqc3.png

But you want to add offline times to online time it doesn't have a ready function. We can try for create one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.