TeamSpeak 3 - Rank/Level up system - v1.0.0

Do you think this script should continuously be updated?

• Yes!

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramadi

Mar 12, 2016
2- After this code (press "I") and add this code to crontab's last empty line:
Code:
*/10 * * * * sudo -u www-data php /YOUR_RANKSYSTEM_PATH/worker.php check >/dev/null 2>&1

I think u forgot one step ;)

Wrath X

Oct 2, 2015
I think u forgot one step ;)
I said "I am using nano text editor." I am not using VI, so ...

Can someody help me with that error???
Code:
Array
(
    [0] => 42000
    [1] => 1064
    [2] => You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 's Property★ | '),('B6DgwIytbTDnwoTUfp3g9iuE1AE=', '24', '0', '0', '0', '0', '8' at line 1
)

Probably you have problem with your mysql recorder files, did you edit this ? You can try to change all ranksystem files. I think your problem will solved.

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
I said "I am using nano text editor." I am not using VI, so ...

Probably you have problem with your mysql recorder files, did you edit this ? You can try to change all ranksystem files. I think your problem will solved.
As i check the problem is with a Specific Server Group that is called "★ Admin's Property ★ " and i don't even include that group in the rank system.
What i also did, is that i found the Database ID with that UniqueID and i removed it from there!
What do you mean by saying change ranksystem files? Can you be more specific please?

Wrath X

Oct 2, 2015
As i check the problem is with a Specific Server Group that is called "★ Admin's Property ★ " and i don't even include that group in the rank system.
What i also did, is that i found the Database ID with that UniqueID and i removed it from there!
What do you mean by saying change ranksystem files? Can you be more specific please?
I mean, you can try a clean installation. Especially if you edited mysql recorder php files.

I can not understant to what you did but maybe something's wrong in mysql with "★" this or "Admin", did you try to rename this server group ?

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
I mean, you can try a clean installation. Especially if you edited mysql recorder php files.

I can not understant to what you did but maybe something's wrong in mysql with "★" this or "Admin", did you try to rename this server group ?

Well, probably something was wrong in the whole thing. I did a clean install and the program works correctly now.
Thank you for your help my friend!

Ramadi

Mar 12, 2016
today I got this error
Code:
Array
(
    [0] => 42S02
    [1] => 1146
    [2] => Table 'ranksystem.groups' doesn't exist
)

any idea what's the problem

Last edited:

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
For the ones that like to stay up to date but didn't know about the new version.
Check here.

New version: 1.0.2
Code:
! windows support is back (for the webspace); the COM extension for PHP is required (extension=php_com_dotnet.dll -> only Windows!)
! check ts3 permission "b_client_remoteaddress_view" is set for query account
* initiate log level; log entries now have a log category
+ added log rotation; ranksystem.log will be rotate on filesize of 5 MiB
+ added italian translation; many thx to ZanK
+ added filter function on list_rankup.php; filter are usable about the search field (filters are: "filter:excepted:", "filter:nonexcepted:", "filter:online:", "filter:nononline:", "filter:actualgroup:GROUPID:"); documentation on a info box will follow
+ color online users on column "last seen" on list_rankup.php
+ increase perfomance for siteload on stats/index.php, when Ranksystem already longer runs
+ added progress bar for next rankup on my_stats.php
+ the parameter "Idletime" will now be consided on calculation for the rank (i.a. on list_rankup.php?sort=rank)
- fixed wrong labeling on Top User sites for "active time" / "online time"; depending on the parameter "Idletime"
- fixed ip 127.0.0.1 were shown on stats/index.php instead of the external address
- fixed wrong subtraction of online time of already deleted users on "Online time of all user / week" and "Online time of all user / month"; in special cases it could come to minus values
- fixed wrong info in log for needed file permissions on folders (avatars, icons, logs)
- fixed wrong update notification after first run with new version
- fixed ts3 server address on stats/index.php; when ts3 address is localhost and the URL contains "www.", the "www." will be removed out of the showing ts3 address

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
For the ones that like to stay up to date but didn't know about the new version.
Check here.

New version: 1.0.2
Code:
! windows support is back (for the webspace); the COM extension for PHP is required (extension=php_com_dotnet.dll -> only Windows!)
! check ts3 permission "b_client_remoteaddress_view" is set for query account
* initiate log level; log entries now have a log category
+ added log rotation; ranksystem.log will be rotate on filesize of 5 MiB
+ added italian translation; many thx to ZanK
+ added filter function on list_rankup.php; filter are usable about the search field (filters are: "filter:excepted:", "filter:nonexcepted:", "filter:online:", "filter:nononline:", "filter:actualgroup:GROUPID:"); documentation on a info box will follow
+ color online users on column "last seen" on list_rankup.php
+ increase perfomance for siteload on stats/index.php, when Ranksystem already longer runs
+ added progress bar for next rankup on my_stats.php
+ the parameter "Idletime" will now be consided on calculation for the rank (i.a. on list_rankup.php?sort=rank)
- fixed wrong labeling on Top User sites for "active time" / "online time"; depending on the parameter "Idletime"
- fixed ip 127.0.0.1 were shown on stats/index.php instead of the external address
- fixed wrong subtraction of online time of already deleted users on "Online time of all user / week" and "Online time of all user / month"; in special cases it could come to minus values
- fixed wrong info in log for needed file permissions on folders (avatars, icons, logs)
- fixed wrong update notification after first run with new version
- fixed ts3 server address on stats/index.php; when ts3 address is localhost and the URL contains "www.", the "www." will be removed out of the showing ts3 address
Already done the update! Thank you for the reminding @0x0539 though.
Also they are about to update it to version: 1.1.0 ....but still under creation!

Changelog:

1.1.0 (2016-XX-XX)

! PHP with version >= 5.5.0 required; If PHP version is to old, the Ranksystem will stops directly after startup and log this into ranksystem.log!
+ reworked webinterface; its now in bootstrap look like the stats site. To open the webinterface use subfolder "webinterface/" instead of "webinterface.php"
+ added brute force protection to the webinterface
+ encrypt the password for the webinterface inside the database
+ added function ingore idletime; idle time of an user will be ignored (counted as active time), if it is under a predefined value
+ added possibility to except channel

Last edited:

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
That means you Rank System bot is not connected to your teamspeak 3 server!
Simmply go on your SSH Client and login as root on your VPS
Go to you path file that you have installed the rank system and type this command: php worker.php check <= it will check if bot is running or not. if not it will start!
else you can type this: php worker.php start <= this will start it anyways!

Also i would suggest you to add it on the cronjob by doing that:
1) on your SSH Client open the crontab: sudo crontab -e <= this will open and give you edit access
2) at the end put this line: */10 * * * * sudo -u www-data php /path/to/your/file/worker.php check$ <= it will check every 10 minutes if it works. if not will start it again!

By the way, you are not connected to teamspeak either!
If you are but your current internet connection is public or school / univeristy network it won't find you! as it is restricted from these providers

Wrath X

Oct 2, 2015
I guess I found a problem in Ranksystem. My CPU percentage was %99 after 1 week started the Ranksystem. PHP was using %98 of my server CPU.

My crontab rule was:
Code:
*/10 * * * * sudo -u www-data php /path/to/your/ranksystem/worker.php check >/dev/null 2>&1
I changed the crontab rule to:
Code:
*/10 * * * * sudo -u www-data php /path/to/your/ranksystem/worker.php restart >/dev/null 2>&1

Now, it works like a charm.

Status
Not open for further replies.