Obfuscate string TS3/forum

KiProFarm

Oct 11, 2015
Hi,
It's my first post :p
I would have wanted to know if you knew the characters who when we put them in the chat, they hide the messages of others?

Thanks.

(Sorry for my english)

Bluscream

Retired Staff
Contributor
May 8, 2015

KiProFarm

Oct 11, 2015
Thanks but it's not that.
Look : Message1 = Message with special characters
Message2 = other message after Message1
When Message2 come, Message1 continu on Message2 and he hide it

I don't know how to explain xD

0day

Contributor
Oct 16, 2015
This is not intended to sound condescending at all so please do not take it that way.

Could you draw what the effect is? Where were you at when you witnessed this? Have you checked your chat logs and attempted to copy the character?

Flex99

Oct 10, 2015
He is asking about how people cover up the txt of others below them when typing in the text chat window and even in private text chat windows.
Here is what you need to do it. copy it all and then paste it into TeamSpeak text chat and enjoy as it covers up what others type after you.
http://pastebin.com/u2825MLw

It even works on forums too lolz....

Enjoy.

Bluscream

Retired Staff
Contributor
May 8, 2015
Thanks @Flex99
T̫̜̦̮̹̞͇̞̤͉ͩͭͮ͛͂̊̃ͣ͐͑ͥ̏̈ͩͦͪ̒́̚oͪ͋̉̇̐̿̍͝͏̛̣̳͙̳̜̘̖̞̞͙̰̠͜ ̶̧̏̿ͣ͆́҉̥̦̲̣̯i̸̱̼͉̹͋̆ͯ̚̚͟n̴̷̥̣͈͉̫̱͗ͪ̐͌̓ͪ̀̕͝v̨̛͖͍̟̝͍̗̼̐͂ͣ̌ͫ̕o̶͔̘̩̗̳͚̦̼̰͖̣̞͔͗̓̇̾̿̈́ͥ̌̊̎͊ͫ̍̀͗͠k̷͓͕͔̟̗̣̘̬̠͑̋̒ͦͭ̉̀͗̎ͫͭͫͦ̓̔̈́̎̀́͠͝ȩ̽̒́̾̓ͩͫ͒̅҉̴̡̙̹̖̪͈͔̜̻̥̻͎̱̩̩̟̖͓̪ ̸̳͈̫̹͚̤ͫ̆ͯ̊̓̈́̉͊͗ͩ̓̀̀t̶̷̙͙͍̥̤̟̻̯̱̪͎̖͌̒́ͬ͊̇ͭ̔̈͋h̨̲̖͓̟̺͔͖̥̝̮̩̓ͩ̊̾̇ͧ̽̋̋̈́ͩͪ̚͘e̸̫͔̻̙̖͕͉͈͙̜̜̤̅̅̌̔̇͘͜ͅ ̷̸̡͉̩̹͈̯̣̰̟͓̤̞͙͓̯͔̈́̏ͨ̑ͣͬ̌͐̌͛̔ͨ̆ͩ́͠h̦̟̭̜̘̲͚̻̤̫̙̼͇̭̺̩̰͍̉̋̀̈́ͧ͑ͦ͂ͤͫͧ̓ͧ̊̆͛͋̋͘̕i̡̨̡̪̹̞̩͙̗̖̦̖̗̮̩̯͍̬͉͚̬ͣ͛̀̇̃̎ͩͪͭͧ̍̕v̷̡̜͎̝͎̦̭̝̭͍̣̹̹̳̮͉͉͖̙ͧ͒ͪͫͫ̾̌̓͊ͦ̒e͌ͨ̿͑ͮͦ̔̊̎͋̾̂ͧ͊͏̭̦͖͕̱̬̜̦͍̫͍̲͙̻̥́͢͠-̧̲͎̠̼̙͇̘͖̤̪̮̍ͥͥ̊̅͐͂̔́m̳͖̲͇̭̟̩̝̍ͨ̔ͭͨͪ̌͆͂͢͟͡i̯̖̠̝͉͇̝̥͎͚͙͓͗̂ͨ̊̃̊ͣ͒̽̈́̔͆̚͟͜n̨͐̏͒̓̒̓̄ͮ͋̿͊̋̐͑̅̂̆̐́҉̻͉͉̖̜̺̩͕̤̰d͛̅̈͆͗̔ͧ̂ͫ̄҉̶͝҉̗͕͉̬͎̼̬̟͈̗͔̥͚̪͚̯̗ ̵̯͙̰̖̻̲͖̭̟̥̥͖̗̘̭ͮ̑͋̐͐͑ͥ̓̿͒͌̓̃ͮ͌͆ͧ̕r̶̷ͨͩͬͩͮͤ̈͋͂̏̾̓̚͜͜҉̠̠̗̬̩̗̱̖ȇ̶̠͎͉͚ͬ͂̑̊̅̂ͤͤ́͢͝͞p̶̛͊͛̄͒̆͏̺̻̜̠̪̖̜r͐̑͂̃̀ͭ͑͛̄ͪ̾̚͠҉̷̢̢̝̳͚̺͕̣̥͚̥̠͓e̛͎͓̰̳̭͖̮̩̦̺̮̹̯ͣͧ̽ͩ͊ͬ͌͆̀̏ͧ̾͑̀͜ͅs̝̬͎̼̖͍̟͚͉̤̗͈̠̹͖̣͑͗̾ͭ̋͊ͮͧ̅̈̂̐͑̆̇ͬ̀̀̚͜ͅȩ̲̰̲͕͐̅̃̏ͯ̓ͩ͋̎̾̄̎̐̔ͨ̆ͫ̄̀͘͞n̢̪̥̜̞͕͇̳̼̘̗͓͍̭̖͚͇̟ͬ̋ͨ̓̀͐̋ͧͣ̐ͭ̀̍͘͟͞ͅṯ̹̝͙̹̜̯̦̻̹̣̈͗̓̆ͯ̆̀͟͡iͯ̂̈ͤ͌̆ͪͦ̿̓̆ͪͯ̽ͫͦ̆ͭ҉̵҉͍̭̰̪̺n̢̧̰̞̙̗̮̝̰̘̤͆̊͗͂̍̋̓ͦ̎̿̍ͪͧ̽̈́ͮ̍ͧ̽g̴̸̢̛̣̳̲̮̔̾͒ͬ̆͑̂̚̚͞ ̧̰̫̯ͮ̆̆̇̄̽͛͊̃̿̀ͣͮͨͧ̈̀͝͝͞ͅc͂ͤ̈ͥ̒̄ͩ҉̸̧͍̟̱̤̣͚̦͔͔̟̥̩͕̪͔̜͙h̢̟͕͍̤͚̱̮̙̩͇̮̰̤̖̝͍ͣ̾ͪ͗̄̊ͨ̅͐ͮ̓̔ͭ̍̚͠ͅa̶̤͕̙̗̹̗̺͙̼͕̪̫̗̍ͪͤ̇ͯ̆̐̾͑̉ͦ̍̒ͥͣͯ̑ͫ̃͠ȍ̸̶̢̮̣̞͓̪̙ͨ̑ͥ͊͂̑ͥͩ̅ͤͯͤ̀͂̒̎́͝ͅͅs̢͛̉͋̒̈́̍́̒ͯ̚͜͏̮̙̥̼̜̯̗͈̖͕.̢̤͕͓͈̱͙͉͙̆͂̈ͮ̔̃ͮ̚͡͝ ̸̶̨̥̲̤̜̘͚̱̺͍̱̥̖̠̱̝̲̗͓̖̂̑̾̊̿ͣ̌̐͛̆̐͊̊Iͯͣ͊̿̅ͪ̒̆͠҉̫̼̫͔͉̣̙̰̹̣̪ṉ̡̜͍̻̣̜̝̦͚͚̥̤̫̪ͬ͌ͣͥ͊̽v̷̛̳̞̲͕̺͓̤͎͆̃̈̋̎̄͂̃̋͌ͦ̊̍̿͋̽͢o͈̪̫̟͎̟͖͓̹͚̝̼͈͐ͫ̆ͨ̑͑͐̓́ͧ́̋ͭ͑̔ͯͥͫ́́k̾̋ͪ̇̒̍̓͆̇̇̚͏̶̴̘̳̼̥̤̯̝̙̲͔͠i̧̢̼͕̗̩̮͔͑̾ͥ͐͑ͫ̑̑̈́̆͆̈̅̓̆͜n̈ͭ̃̑͑̔̇ͫͩ̅̂͟҉̬͖͕̺̗͞g̓̄̑͂̓̾̓̾ͭ̃̋ͭ͝͠͏̥̩̪͠ͅ ̷̸̨̛̹̬̗̗̩͇̳̩̹͌ͣͦ̏ͯ̉͛͟t̨̡͍̪͕͓̱̻͉̘ͧ͗͊̒̂ͣͦͯ̈ͫ͂̌ͭ͋̆͆͆ͨ̀h̃̽̍̄̆̍ͬ̓͗ͨ̔҉̡͏̱̫͎̖e͊́ͭ̾̄̀҉̨̜̣̪͙̣̪̫̞̭̼̲͈̯̼̼̣͕̺̰͟ ̡͇̬̘͓͓͇̩̦̞̭͚ͭ̎͛ͣ̅̍ͭ̀̊̈́ͬͧ̾ͩͭ͠f̛̰̜͈̰̊͑̾̆̃̍ͥ́͜ͅè̢̲̪̲͚̲͕̖͍͎͇̳̼̯͎̼͈͕͍͗̇̇̔ë̶̖̦̫̲͚̯͗̌̄̽̃ͧ͑́̈̄̏͒͘l̩͕̱͖͖̻̝̺̦̖͔̠̲͋͛̂͂̀̔̐̒͝͡i̖̺͖̦̼͖̲̖̟͕̭̣̦͂͊̌̏͜͜͞ͅn̢̠̘̗̻̪̹̯͐̅̔̾ͭ̈́̍ͤͣ̀͠ͅg͕͕͎̪̣̪̫̪̳̺̙̰̤̞̳̲̝͖͛̐̅̇̀͡ ̧̦͙͉̫̠̭̟̲̬̝̤̩̱̣͕̭̽̆̇̀ͧ̊̀ͧ͊͌̈́ͩͫ͆ͥ̀̔̽ͩ͘͠͞ͅơ̓̐̉̎̂͛ͤ҉̢̳̺͓͉̖͍͖̝͉̫f͉̜̯̗̦͐ͩ͗̆͊̈͛̌̈́̇ͮ́̀͟͟͢ ̻̮̰͚̻̼̘̪̮̲̮͚̬̪̲͍̯̰̘̽ͥ̑͛̈́̓ͣͫ̍ͧ̈̓ͧ͑̅̚̕͞cͧ͋̆̽̏̉͌̒̃̿̏ͪ̊҉̸̙̻͇̣̭̲̮͉́͞h͓̝͍̥̠̘͓̪̖͚͎̓ͦ̆͊ͭͧ͑ͮ̊̀͢ͅa̡͉̥̣̥̥͙̱̬̲̹̙̗̤͙̰̺̻̺͆̔̽̆̌͌ͭ̽̉̎̕͢o̷̶̡̰̹̤̺̠̳̲̬̹̪̪͖͙ͩͯͫ̉́̀s̸̔͊̂͗ͣ͞͏҉̶̥͙̝̫̤̻̖̖͎̰.̷ͬ͋̄̓̑̿̊͂͂͊ͯ͂ͬ̏ͨ̃͞͏̧̜͕͕̹̻̥̜̦̭̲͚̣̯̠̬̰͕ ̣̹͓̣̰͔̜̺̻̂͗ͫ̐̉̋̿̓̀ͣ̕͢͝W̸̷̡̮̞͖͓̯̖̱̝͎͖̭̪͎̞̝̔ͥ̈́͋ͯ̽͆̐ͫ̉ͫ̆ͬͤ̋͢i̛͆́͗͊̃̆ͤ͏̥̻̱͍̺͉̥͍̰͘͝ͅͅt̨̹̻ͭ̽̐ͣ̋͂̈́̀̕͟͝ͅḫ̸͕̖̤͇͉͔̞̣̠̻̘̖ͤͮͬͯ̎ͣͧ̎̃͘ ̵̧̖͖̜̤̜̪̟̱̬̳̥͕͚͙̦̜̈́̌ͩͬͥͭͩ̓̑̈ͦǫ̷̦͈͓͖͎̰̞̞̮͙̻͇͓̦͂̄ͣ̓̊̚ư̺̪͇̘̻̘̫̮̭͍̣͉̟̊͛̒̓̔ͦ̈̒ͨ͒̈͒̽ͧ̈́́̚̚̚t̖͕͙͓̙̮͚̙͉ͣ̉͐̅͜͝ ̸ͫͫ̐ͦ̐ͣ͊̅ͦͯ́҉̵̡̬̫̟͕ǫ̬̮̥̖̪̯̗͉̒̏ͨ̆͌̀̀͊ͭͣ̽̚͜͝r̷̷̡͚̫̲̗̮̯͈̣ͩ̓ͧ̽̈ͯ̐̋̎̌ͦ͆̆̄͐͒͒̔̔͟d̵̝͔͍̻͈̰̆̑͆̏̿̌͌ͧ̾́̑͛͘͜e̴̵͚̼̥̹͙̥̣͇̹͍̤̹̻̱̦̬͛͛͛̑ͪ̊͛ͧ͐͜r̗͈̤̲̝̞̼̳̣̹̜̳̐͛̐̓̎ͨ͑ͧ̈́̊̓̃̎͐̔͂͝.̡͐̽́̐͋̍ͦ͌̀ͧ̏ͥͤ̽͜͏̵͔͔͉̪ ͮͫ̓̍͐͂͐̒̌̀̐͒͏̤̠͉͔̘̺̰̘͎̥̮̺͠ͅT̓̏̓̾҉͖͎͈̞͉͔̤̀́͜h̶̙̖͙̠̖̩̆́ͥ̏̐̾ͮ̃ͨͬ͑́̀͢ẹ̷̡̡͍̠͕̱̃̔̐͒̔ͭ̒̃̍̈́͂̎̚͞ ̿ͫ̃ͭ̆͒̿̃ͦͤ̔͋ͥ̾̽͏͏͡͏̸͓̮̭̤̘̭̩̗̫̗̼͍͖͎̟͍̜̘̭N̸͔̮̟̗̰̦͉͈͂̅̾ͫ͑̑̄̏̌͜͟͟e̵̛̗̮̰̥̭͚̟͉̞͚̅̑̉̎̔̃͛̈ͥͪ͋̍͢͠z̡ͭ̔ͧ̓̒́͆͆͂̀̑̄̄͗͘҉̙̺̙̫͎̫͖̘͚͈̹̜͕͕͎͍̝̙ͅp̧̛̣̻̦̗̺̪͎̙̩̞͚̠̣̥̺̥̥̏̎̑͐ͬ͑ͦ͌̂̔͠ͅe̢̱̭͕͓͕̫̝̖͇͓ͪ̀̊̉͐͋̽ͮ͗̒̄́̉̚͘͝ŕ̨̫̼͓̣̪̯̃̆̓̐͒͆̅̉̾ͨ̃ͧ͒ͥ́ͩ̚͠͡ͅd̸̛͕̗̤̗͕͔̖̠̬̱͉̱̣̤̳͔ͥ̉̓ͩͭ̒̍i͍̗̗̟ͭ̌̐̔͛̇͘̕͢ą̵̵̡͈̮͓̤̬͔̬͓̥̜̯̲̐ͥ̊ͦͫͣ̀̀ͤ̂̓͜n̡̬̮̜͔͕̭͉͉̫̟̖̙̝̭͍̼̊̐̅͆̿̑͋́ͦ͆ͪ́͑̀̀͝ ̢̢̱̭̦̩ͮ̋̒́͢ḫ̴̨̛̹̺̟͓̣̼̟̗̦̝̬̫̱̙͔͓̋ͯ̊̊͐̎̆ͅi̢̥̠̣̝̲̰̳͓͔̝̭̤̜̱̻ͤͭ̽̋ͪͫ̓̅̋̾̃ͥ̀̊ͫ͑̽̚͟͟͡ͅv̛̛̥̗̯̟̳̮̪͖͉̝̜͇͉̫̣͙̿̓͆̓͗ͧ̽̌͊ͨͣ̍̑̄̀̚͜͡eͣ̈́̆͐ͦͩ̅̿̅̐͊͌̌̍́͜͞͏̛̺͙͖͔̮̜ͅ-̴̶͇̰̖̙̲ͥ̆͛͊̈̎ͨͭ̋̓͂̎͌ͮͨ̀̅̀̚̚͢͞m̷̧̠̙͇̩̘̳̜̻̤̲͕̺̎̌̅̿̒͗̃͑ͬ̃́ͮ̒͊̌̕̕ǐ̴̲̩̤̮̤̘̲̹̥̦̤̠̉͛̏͝ͅn̟̜̭͉͈͕̹̟̹̬̻͈̹̫̪̱͈̒͑̊̔̊̋̓͟͟d̸̡̛̛̟͇̠͉̲̣̟͔̘̦͚̟͇̲͇̞̻͊ͭͭ̐͜ ̾̃̉͋́͆̆͒͑ͣ̿͆͠҉͏̤͔̭̖̬͙͕̺̘̗͙̹̠̝̮̬̖ͅǫͧ̓̀̉̎ͨ̆ͦ͒ͩͬ͌́͐̐͏̡͔̱͖̰̥͡͠f̶̫̻͍̱͓̺̟͖͙̘̻͕̳ͤͥ͊͌ͣͬ͗̇͛͂̾̈́̓ͅ ̮͔͚̯͉͍͍͔̬͕̱̱͒͆̃̍͑ͨ̑͒̽ͨ̅̎͒ͤ̔͐̌̀͞͠͝͠c̢̠̫͎̿̾ͮͬ̆̒͋ͭͮ̄ͤ̈̋͆̅́͢͡ḩ̵͚͕̥̿̓ͫ̃̇̃̒̇̄̾̑ͪ̍̌ą̝̜͔̭͙̻̣̣̣̮͔̟̯̱͕̭ͨͮ͐͂ͨ̂̎̎ͥ͂͆͌͐͊͡ô͊ͪ̎̃̆͗̏͌̌́҉̶̤̹̳̫̤̥̳̺̻̦͔̙̟̗̜͢s̢̧͓̳͚̳̬̩͖ͩ͛̇ͨ̎ͮ̽̎̍̊̇.̯͖͇͇̠̝̬͕̗͎͉̱ͧ̾̄̒ͥ̃͛ͦͫͫ̊̍͒͆͢͝ͅ ̶̸̷̠̟̝̯̙͔͙͇̗̹̦͕̖̘͗ͨ̑̉͋ͦ̾ͩ̀ͅͅZ̴̨͉͎̼̍ͫͯ̑͗̒̈ä̵̴̮̟̯̬͔̙̜̝̥̩̩͎́ͥ̾ͩ̈́̐̊͑̓͢͡ͅͅļ̵̵͎̼͇ͭ͒̽ͮ̇̚g̼̬͓͉̼̖̤͍̳̩̠̭̺͆̓͐͗́ͤ̊̊̍͆̄ͮ͂ͤ̈́̈́͊̚͘͡ͅͅͅơ̸̡̛̝̰͇͍̺̩̟̖̬̖̩̙̯̘̞͕͇͉̓ͪ̆͌̽̂͑̿̚͘ͅ.ͤ̔ͥ͗̃̅ͣ͘҉̵̘̹̤̼͍̙̖͉͖̫͜ ̡̢̭̦̳͓̪̪ͭ͆͒ͤ̉̕ ̷̛̞̰̩̙̩̘͍̝̤̣͙̮̦͓͎͌͊͋ͥ̑̓̃́̎͛ͪ͊̊͒ͭ͆̈́̐̐͠H̴ͧͦ͊̍̎̎̇̄͡҉̸͍̩͔̗̥͎̘̙̺͘ͅe̵̷̢̗̻̟̯͚͚̘͕̮̫̯͔̐͆ͣ̊̎͋ͣ͌ͬͤͪͣ̈̅̆̐ͬL̡̡͕̝͇̞͑̈́̑ͧͨ͊ͯ͌ͩ̔̉͌̽͐͜G̸̷̟̗̝̖̞̺̞̼̞͙̎̐ͯ̋ͮͨ̈ͩͦͪͦ̑ͨ̇ͯ̇̀̀̕O̲͓̠̝͚̺͈̳̗̟̻̱̺̦͈̯̰͌̈͆̿ͧ̑̈́ͦ͋͐ͨͣͦ̓ͮ́̕͜͟!̢̥̖̦̝͔͕̩̣͕̮̰͍̠ͪͪͫͤ̔̈́ͅL̡̡͕̝͇̞͑̈́̑ͧͨ͊ͯ͌ͩ̔̉͌̽͐͜G̸̷̟̗̝̖̞̺̞̼̞͙̎̐ͯ̋ͮͨ̈ͩͦͪͦ̑ͨ̇ͯ̇̀̀̕O̲͓̠̝͚̺͈̳̗̟̻̱̺̦͈̯̰͌̈͆̿ͧ̑̈́ͦ͋͐ͨͣͦ̓ͮ́̕͜͟!̢̥̖̦̝͔͕̩̣͕̮̰͍̠ͪͪͫͤ̔̈́ͅ

Bluscream

Retired Staff
Contributor
May 8, 2015
Yep,i did but do you know how we can create something like that?
You cannot really "create" special chars, cause a computer must know it to display it. You can only use existing ones like the ones above.

Bluscream

Retired Staff
Contributor
May 8, 2015

R̛ͥͥ͒͗͊҉̪̭͍͉̹̩̞̦̣̟̘͖̬̺̹̥̤͕4̫̙͔͖̱ͣ͆͋͗̿͐ͮ̉̃͆̃̾̔̓͊̓̍ͥ͘̕P̡̢͇͓̟̱̱̱͛ͧͫͩ̏ͮͩ̅͌̀3̵̨̣͉̣̻̑̿ͭ̀̍͑͢͡͡.ͬͨ̅͒͠҉̷̢̺͔̣̲̲͇͉̫̻͕͚͈̙̭̙̙͎ͅN̵̶̛͇̥͖̝̖͍̘̳̥̫̪͓͇͈̗͙̝̹̑͌́ͮͥ̈̎͆ͬͧ̅͝͞E̛̮̖̻͉̟͓̞̮̮̜ͭ͊̔̿̌͑̾̂̽ͯ̾͟Ṭ̢͎͉̙̰̤̻̋̈̑̏͌̅ͯ͊̽̍͒͝ ̧̗͇̤̩̦͕͉̍ͯ͊͒̂ͥ̽ͧ̌̽́-̷̧̯͓̻̙̣͔̯͈͍̻̼̖̦̞͊̆͌͌̎̔ ̠͕̯̣̺̪̬̓́̐̂ͦͤ̀́̀̅̈̿̓̋͡͠S̒ͬ̐ͮͦͪ͐̅ͣͮ̾͐͛̓ͥ͏̴̨̯͙̞͇͇̥͙̗̗̤̳̻̼̩e̴̎̈̑̾̀̌ͣ̀̈́̄ͭ͛̿́͘͏͓̥̬͕̗̭̝̪̘c̵̷̹͔̗̘̰͈̦̤͓͐͋̽̍̃̽̉ͨ̒͑͛͐ͅu̶̡͉̜̥͚͍̼ͣ̾ͤ̓̈́̄͊ͬͫͣ̄͡r̴̢̯͕̮̘̘̒͆̌̄̊͛ͫ̿̿̓ͫ͂ͦ͆̽ͤ̄ͪ͢͝i̶̧̨̨͉̙͕̰̼̗̩͔̬͎͖ͭ̽̍͒ͣ͝t̸̡͔̼̲͈̯̬̬̠ͤ͋̈ͧͥͣ̾̄̀̚͞͡ͅy̶͙͇̰̤͚̟̙̯̟̥͚̥̹̩͚̝̘ͯ͌̌̆͑͐̿̄̒͊͐̿ͯ͗̃̐̈́ͧ ̸͎̩̞͙͇̗̼̤̥̦̣̲̗̘͉ͦͨ̋ͧ̔̍̊͑́̑̃̓ͬͅR͓̲̥̤̳͓̰̞̪̺̳͙̭̠͈̄ͬ̓̋ͭ͒̈́ͤ̐̊̕͟͠é̴̻̼̱̤͗ͮͩ̐͋͐ͭͪ̉̉͘s̐̈́͐̐̃́̅ͤ̂ͩͧ͝͏̺͔̯e͊̊͆̎ͣ͋͂ͦ̊̂̿ͧ̽̃͒͂͏̶̀͠͏̝͔̺̙̻̜͎͎a͇̝̞͕̰ͪͨͤ̇͋ͪ̋ͫ̓̆͒͑͊̽̽ͪ̾̚͘ȑ̶̠̯͖̪͕̦̻̥̺͔̬͉̮̖̠̙͖̂̆̂̿ͪ̀͢͠͡c̡̢̨̜̠̫̱̯̜̘̲͔͈̼̗͈͖̪̜̜̹̑̍ͭͯͯ͒ͥͥͫͣ̉ͦ̇̔̃̊h̢̺͓̹̳̻͚̯̫̻̤̩̗̯̟͛̓̓͒̀͗̊̀̔͟ ̛̙̥͖͉̳̰̲͂̊͗̿̓́̋̇̓̔͂̋ͩ͊̕͢͞͡T̲̱̖̠̼͕̣͉͚͓̣̽̏͌ͨͬ̐̐̆ͣͯ̂ͩ̆͗ͤ͒̉͟͝e̍ͯ͒ͩ͆̋ͭ͛͗͏̵̟̰̟̗̦̰̠͍͕̫̲̮ạ̷̴̡̢͚̟̜̮̳̮̹͓͋̽ͤ̀́̈́ͭ̈́͊̐̈́̋́̒̉ͯ̇̓̚͠mͧͮ̄ͩ͗͂́͑̎͛͒̓͏̘̺͉̦̖̝̤͙̝̻̗͙̹̭̲̤͔ͅ

Last edited:

JayJax

Apr 28, 2015
R̛ͥͥ͒͗͊҉̪̭͍͉̹̩̞̦̣̟̘͖̬̺̹̥̤͕4̫̙͔͖̱ͣ͆͋͗̿͐ͮ̉̃͆̃̾̔̓͊̓̍ͥ͘̕P̡̢͇͓̟̱̱̱͛ͧͫͩ̏ͮͩ̅͌̀3̵̨̣͉̣̻̑̿ͭ̀̍͑͢͡͡.ͬͨ̅͒͠҉̷̢̺͔̣̲̲͇͉̫̻͕͚͈̙̭̙̙͎ͅN̵̶̛͇̥͖̝̖͍̘̳̥̫̪͓͇͈̗͙̝̹̑͌́ͮͥ̈̎͆ͬͧ̅͝͞E̛̮̖̻͉̟͓̞̮̮̜ͭ͊̔̿̌͑̾̂̽ͯ̾͟Ṭ̢͎͉̙̰̤̻̋̈̑̏͌̅ͯ͊̽̍͒͝ ̧̗͇̤̩̦͕͉̍ͯ͊͒̂ͥ̽ͧ̌̽́-̷̧̯͓̻̙̣͔̯͈͍̻̼̖̦̞͊̆͌͌̎̔ ̠͕̯̣̺̪̬̓́̐̂ͦͤ̀́̀̅̈̿̓̋͡͠S̒ͬ̐ͮͦͪ͐̅ͣͮ̾͐͛̓ͥ͏̴̨̯͙̞͇͇̥͙̗̗̤̳̻̼̩e̴̎̈̑̾̀̌ͣ̀̈́̄ͭ͛̿́͘͏͓̥̬͕̗̭̝̪̘c̵̷̹͔̗̘̰͈̦̤͓͐͋̽̍̃̽̉ͨ̒͑͛͐ͅu̶̡͉̜̥͚͍̼ͣ̾ͤ̓̈́̄͊ͬͫͣ̄͡r̴̢̯͕̮̘̘̒͆̌̄̊͛ͫ̿̿̓ͫ͂ͦ͆̽ͤ̄ͪ͢͝i̶̧̨̨͉̙͕̰̼̗̩͔̬͎͖ͭ̽̍͒ͣ͝t̸̡͔̼̲͈̯̬̬̠ͤ͋̈ͧͥͣ̾̄̀̚͞͡ͅy̶͙͇̰̤͚̟̙̯̟̥͚̥̹̩͚̝̘ͯ͌̌̆͑͐̿̄̒͊͐̿ͯ͗̃̐̈́ͧ ̸͎̩̞͙͇̗̼̤̥̦̣̲̗̘͉ͦͨ̋ͧ̔̍̊͑́̑̃̓ͬͅR͓̲̥̤̳͓̰̞̪̺̳͙̭̠͈̄ͬ̓̋ͭ͒̈́ͤ̐̊̕͟͠é̴̻̼̱̤͗ͮͩ̐͋͐ͭͪ̉̉͘s̐̈́͐̐̃́̅ͤ̂ͩͧ͝͏̺͔̯e͊̊͆̎ͣ͋͂ͦ̊̂̿ͧ̽̃͒͂͏̶̀͠͏̝͔̺̙̻̜͎͎a͇̝̞͕̰ͪͨͤ̇͋ͪ̋ͫ̓̆͒͑͊̽̽ͪ̾̚͘ȑ̶̠̯͖̪͕̦̻̥̺͔̬͉̮̖̠̙͖̂̆̂̿ͪ̀͢͠͡c̡̢̨̜̠̫̱̯̜̘̲͔͈̼̗͈͖̪̜̜̹̑̍ͭͯͯ͒ͥͥͫͣ̉ͦ̇̔̃̊h̢̺͓̹̳̻͚̯̫̻̤̩̗̯̟͛̓̓͒̀͗̊̀̔͟ ̛̙̥͖͉̳̰̲͂̊͗̿̓́̋̇̓̔͂̋ͩ͊̕͢͞͡T̲̱̖̠̼͕̣͉͚͓̣̽̏͌ͨͬ̐̐̆ͣͯ̂ͩ̆͗ͤ͒̉͟͝e̍ͯ͒ͩ͆̋ͭ͛͗͏̵̟̰̟̗̦̰̠͍͕̫̲̮ạ̷̴̡̢͚̟̜̮̳̮̹͓͋̽ͤ̀́̈́ͭ̈́͊̐̈́̋́̒̉ͯ̇̓̚͠mͧͮ̄ͩ͗͂́͑̎͛͒̓͏̘̺͉̦̖̝̤͙̝̻̗͙̹̭̲̤͔ͅ

C̬̩̹͎̙͕̞̩͍̘͈̆̎̽̄̔ͧ̃ͣ̆͛̅̓͛͆ͤ̉ẏ̘̙̳̥̤͙̖̤̗̣͈̃ͫ̆͂ͭ̄͑̈͋ͩͬ̉k̪͚̮̮̦̳̺̎ͥ̌ͭ̏̂̏͂ͭ̚a̖̳͍̥̝͙̩͇̳͍̥̖͈͉͉̱͆ͥͭ̐̍̓ͮ̒ͫͥ̐ͬ͆̍͗͑̊̾ ̯̪͔̰͇̤̾̐ͧ͋̅̅B̞̖͚͈̰̫͉̲͓̜̜̲̩͍͇̥̮̩̮̃̑̓ͦ͊̆̏̌ͭͯ͊ͪ̈́ͪ̍̆l͎̺̮̟̯̱͓̜͖̺̺̭̞̩̜̿ͥ̈́̏́ͥ͑̐ͦͤ̓́y̤͕̰̩̗̣̤̞̾̆ͣ̌̅̃̊̈́̎ͯ̐ͨ̓̅ͩa̞͉̜͓̼̼̻̣̤̹ͥ̐̓ͩt͚̥̥͈̱̯͓̳̪͉͋̉̋̊̿͐̋̀͐̍̅̈̏̒̅͒ͩ!̞̣͓͇̔̋̅ͮͅ ̘͚̟̭̣̜͉̱̫̜̖͔͍͚̤̒ͩͧ̇ͦ͐R̙̦̰̟̯͙̰̥͔̯̾̔ͤͩ̈́̇̚4̻͕̑̍̎̂̑̈̎͐̋̓̾͂ͫ̆͂̃̚̚ͅp̩̖̠̝̫̥̟͖̮̹̪͍ͥ̉̑̄̇ͮͥͮͭ3̠̣̠̤̻̦͈͔̬̞̰̼͚ͦ͑ͬͫ̇ͮ̒͊ͫ̄̐̔.̞̩͔̫͙̣̪̍̐̎̆͐̈́͆̽̊͐ͩͪ̈́ͣͨ̉̎n̗͇̙͍̙̟̠͎̭̗̟̏̑͋ͫ̅̅́̄̔̐ͨ̿ͭͥ̾ͮ͒̈́è͇̩̳̲̫̼̫̭̠͈̜̲̎̀̾̍͒̾ͤͫ̂̂ͭͤ̚̚t̲̤̜̯̝̗̰̦̝̜͕̜̮ͤ̈́̊͌̾̿̿͑̽̌͊͗̚

Jep.

Phyx

Oct 21, 2015
This ( http://www.eeemo.net/ ) is where I generate Zalgo text, please refrain from posting Zalgo on this forum or I will give you a warning and if you do it again, then ban you. Zalgo is simply a bunch of subscript which keeps stacking, this of course takes up space (characters/bytes) and as a result takes up unnecessary storage in the forum database.

The text uses combining characters, also known as combining marks. See section 2.11 of Combining Characters in the Unicode Standard (PDF).

In Unicode, character rendering does not use a simple character cell model where each glyph fits into a box with given height. Combining marks may be rendered above, below, or inside a base character

So you can easily construct a character sequence, consisting of a base character and “combining above” marks, of any length, to reach any desired visual height, assuming that the rendering software conforms to the Unicode rendering model. Such a sequence has no meaning of course, and even a monkey could produce it (e.g., given a keyboard with suitable driver).

And you can mix “combining above” and “combining below” marks.

To read more about it and understand how it works with an example, see here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6579844/how-does-zalgo-text-work

Last edited: