Looking for DDOS Protected VDS

heartles39

Feb 17, 2016
Hello

I am actively using OVH Game Protected VDS But in one week, our server is attacked I am using TeamSpeak in my server Attack has begun to annoy us Do you have a Company proposal to prevent attacks? Help MEEEEE

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
I use VPS machines from Contabo for a whole year (and some more months) and i have set iptables.
Never had a drop so far.

TheBeastMC

Mar 3, 2016
I use VPS machines from Contabo for a whole year (and some more months) and i have set iptables.
Never had a drop so far.
@Alligatoras wtf, did you ever receive any attack?
Contabo can barely filter the simplest 10+ year old attacks (when I tested them some time ago). And I'm 100% sure that they can't filter any TS3 specific attack.
You can protect the attacks on your own with your iptables rules, but only until your bandwidth (1 Gbps mostly) is reached :)
And don't tell me no attack exceeds 1 Gbps.

TheBeastMC

Mar 3, 2016
And in the past i did have an ovh machine and with the exact same rules i had many drops.
@Alligatoras Well, the last time I had an outage on OVH is more than 5 months ago. And that was the huge power loss when all servers in RBX and SBG were down. The second last outage I can remember is more than a year ago.
Maybe you were not on OVH GAME or with the wrong reseller?

FromLondon

Honk Honk
TeamSpeak Developer
VIP
May 20, 2016
@Alligatoras Well, the last time I had an outage on OVH is more than 5 months ago. And that was the huge power loss when all servers in RBX and SBG were down. The second last outage I can remember is more than a year ago.
I remember that day, around 5+ hours downtime, :eek:.
In that day i am leaved from the college to monitoring the situation

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
not the game one for sure.
anyway, the only thing i know atm is that i have made my server in Contabo and i don't have drops. Maybe i am too good with iptables (haha), who knows :p

heartles39

Feb 17, 2016
I use this provider 2 days they said that they had blocked the attack afterwards I think today was an attack again When I asked, they said there was no attack in 24 hours

pwn3r

Jan 1, 2018
I use this provider 2 days they said that they had blocked the attack afterwards I think today was an attack again When I asked, they said there was no attack in 24 hours
if they said there is no attack then check your RAM and CPU usage it may be a crash or provide them with TCPDUMP, I don't think that's a DDoS attack.

pict0r

Nov 20, 2017
Hello.
If you don't have money look at: hosteam.pl
This if Polish hosting but has got ddos protection for TeamSpeak servers.