Solved is it possible?

pierino

Jan 24, 2016
Hi, I wanted to know if you could be in another weblist . My server is in France , when I put enable reporting to the list the server result in the French server list , but I would like to be in the Spanish server list. Is it possible?

pierino

Jan 24, 2016
you will need a Spanish server but if you want to host your server in france and stay in spanish weblist then you can buy a very little and cheap spanish vps and use my serverlist emulator ====> https://r4p3.net/threads/teamspeak-3-serverlist-emulator-open-source.1486/ (VIP ONLY) in that vps then redirect every connection to france server.
tank you but i use ovh game for the antiddos... If i use a spanish vps my server are always down.... For the vip it's possible to buy with paysafecard or paypal? i haven't a card or bitcoins...

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
Hi, I wanted to know if you could be in another weblist . My server is in France , when I put enable reporting to the list the server result in the French server list , but I would like to be in the Spanish server list. Is it possible?
First i would like to say that your title is wrong! Just saying "Is it possible" noboby is able to understand what you want or need help with! Next time please put you question exactly (px: Emmulator doens't start or teamspeak server doesn't start etc.)

About your problem now!
In public teamspeak 3 server list you can't change it, unless you buy a teamspeak server or a vps on the country you want!
In private teamspeak 3 server lists like gametracker and ts3index you can't change it. Just add there your server, get the ownership of it by creating an account and then change the location manually!

First i would like to say that your title is wrong! Just saying "Is it possible" noboby is able to understand what you want or need help with! Next time please put you question exactly (px: Emmulator doens't start or teamspeak server doesn't start etc.)

About your problem now!
In public teamspeak 3 server list you can't change it, unless you buy a teamspeak server or a vps on the country you want!
In private teamspeak 3 server lists like gametracker and ts3index you can't change it. Just add there your server, get the ownership of it by creating an account and then change the location manually!
All that, in case you don't want to spend money for another VPS to redirect to another VPS - like @Kaptan647 said!

Last edited by a moderator:

Datalow

May 17, 2016
Just buy a new IP from OVH - and get a IP geolocated in spain.
That should work.

Datalow

May 17, 2016
At the moment i don't a have server with OVH but in the past i had some there.
I can remeber that i could choose wich country the ip is geolocated...
And spain was one of the options.
Maybe there are no IP's geolocated in spain at the moment i don't know :)

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
At the moment i don't a have server with OVH but in the past i had some there.
I can remeber that i could choose wich country the ip is geolocated...
And spain was one of the options.
Maybe there are no IP's geolocated in spain at the moment i don't know :)
https://www.ovh.com/us/vps/vps-geolocation.xml
In the OVH Link, if you see that little video they have, Spain is listed. - Probably it can help you!