doubt about sale

Celso

Oct 1, 2017
All right with you?
Well I have a question about how the sale of servers works, I took a look at the list of authorized teamspeak servers and in Brazil only have 3 listings as authorized. Does teamspeak simply ignore the illegal sale? or it is too complicated to identify fraud.
Even before I logged into R4P3, I was renting servers and I was always annoyed by the service and when the server crashed I did not even have my money back, they just disappeared. And how does the complaint for illegal sales work?
when I had my server stolen by the company that was renting it, I sent a ticket only that was never answered, I saw a member today posting an IP from a server and almost at the same time it was blacklisted.
sorry if I'm messing with something I went to the teamspeak wiki and found nothing about my doubts.
Thank you!

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
Does teamspeak simply ignore the illegal sale?
They will blacklist all servers reportet to them, however I dont think they search themselfes for cracked servers.
I was always annoyed by the service and when the server crashed I did not even have my money back, they just disappeared. And how does the complaint for illegal sales work?
You wont get back your money I think - all those people thought they can startup a business before they realize they dont make enough profit 2 months later and just shut it down.

To protect yourself you will either have to stick with ATHP wich are registered at the Website TeamSpeak provides or you will have to look out for servers beeing in busines long enough. We try to provide this kind of hosters here in the marketplace: https://r4p3.net/forums/hoster.305/
Please notice - only real ATHP providers can guarantee you long lasting service.

I think TeamSpeak Server 3.1 will change things for hosting providers - we know TeamSpeak is finishing a new license system. The old method of crack will not work any longer. We will have to find other points of entry, but this will take time (if we manage to crack it at all). During this time only legit providers will offer servers which are up to date.

Celso

Oct 1, 2017
thanks for the explanation, it is good to know that teamspeak is working to solve this type of problem, although I will not have to worry about it anymore, before I did not know the existence of the NPL license and I am very good with it.
about the update of teamspeak server 3.1 have any predictions?
another question I have is about the client not supporting gifs on the icons and nor previewing of videos / images.
again, thanks for the explanation! ;)