Don't register on myteamspeak with your r4p3 account name/mail

Bluscream

Retired Staff
Contributor
May 8, 2015
We all know that Teamspeak doesn't like R4P3 very much but you should be aware that they are keeping an eye on this forum so if they recognize someone from here, they reject your dev application or may even do worse things to your account/data.

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
Seems a little strange to me - usernames are not unique and there's no way to get email addresses.

Bluscream

Retired Staff
Contributor
May 8, 2015
Seems a little strange to me - usernames are not unique and there's no way to get email addresses.
Usernames are pretty unique, if they see a Supervisor here and one applying there they count 1+1

Harrasan

Restricted
Jul 18, 2015
Usernames are pretty unique, if they see a Supervisor here and one applying there they count 1+1
I doubt that TS cares for this stuff. Also, R4P3 did not post/release any exploits recently so it seems like this board is dead. No more reason to get VIP.

:(

Bluscream

Retired Staff
Contributor
May 8, 2015
I doubt that TS cares for this stuff. Also, R4P3 did not post release any exploits recently so it seems like this board is dead. No more reason to get VIP.
:(
They do indeed care, i know it for sure :D

Bluscream

Retired Staff
Contributor
May 8, 2015
From Teamspeak employees ;P

Last edited by a moderator:

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
I'm not really suprised, I would be salty AF if someone constantly rekt my software (and make me look like an idiot). @B1uscr34m, you deserve what happened. You didn't think before registering on teamspeak. I have a legit teamspeak license, but do you REALLY THINK I am using Qraktzyl as my username? Same should apply to you as a plugin dev.

It's not really a secret that the TS team is unprofessional. Just look at the staff.

P.S. to the teamspeak staff looking at this thread. Try to find my real username on teamspeak. I might be infiltrated in your ranks, or not. Maybe I'm dante???

jk i'm not stupid.

Joxiii

Discord hater!
Feb 2, 2016
I'm not really suprised, I would be salty AF if someone constantly rekt my software (and make me look like an idiot). @B1uscr34m, you deserve what happened. You didn't think before registering on teamspeak. I have a legit teamspeak license, but do you REALLY THINK I am using Qraktzyl as my username? Same should apply to you as a plugin dev.

It's not really a secret that the TS team is unprofessional. Just look at the staff.

P.S. to the teamspeak staff looking at this thread. Try to find my real username on teamspeak. I might be infiltrated in your ranks, or not. Maybe I'm dante???

jk i'm not stupid.
yes you are dante 1+1 :D