Beware! Still kids out there who want to exploit the RFI Vuln...

Derp

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 30, 2015
Cool

BTW: I got into your blog somehow (Idk what I was searching but anyway X) )

The Second Post was hilarious, "the one where you doxed the stresser's owner"

X))

Last edited:

XURY

May 9, 2015
Cool

BTW: I got into your blog somehow (Idk what I was searching but anyway X) )

The Second Post was hilarious, "the one where you doxed the stresser owner"

X))
Thank you :D It's fucking hilarious, right :'D

Bodiga

Oct 26, 2015
Please refrain from derailing the thread when that matter is already addressed in another thread
To conclude, R4P3 believes the TeamSpeak development team has acted appropriately in response to our full disclosure and thankfully they treated this security issue with seriousness to prevent script kiddies like scurippio from "owning" computer systems. WE ARE PROUD TO SAY THAT IF YOU UPDATE TO THE LATEST VERSION OF TEAMSPEAK 3, YOU ARE MUCH SAFER.

And you post that? nice, and derp now you belive me the scurippio's exploit works?

poor scurippio if he see what pepole like you doing with that..

Phyx

Oct 21, 2015
And you post that? nice, and derp now you belive me the scurippio's exploit works?

Shut the fuck up dude, it is so obvious that you are this "scurippio" guy. I'm about to throw my coffee out the window with my computer, you make me so angry (joking).

God, do you have personality disorders? You must be used to talking 3rd person, you're an odd one. That seems typical for you, you probably are not comfortable with your body. You are struggling with your self identity. Your Twitter houses a rainbow flag cover. I am willing to bet that you're in the LGBT community suffering from an identity crisis with yourself.

I mean no offense to anyone part of the LGBT community, I have a few gay/trans friends actually --- I just really hate when people are fakes like this Bodiga/Scurippio/0x41 guy, he posted a tweet on Twitter just before signing into our forums. What a perfect coincidence, just like he stole and published our vulnerability days after we publicly announced it. :p

Congratulations you master troll.

XURY

May 9, 2015
HAHAHHAHAHAHHA XD - Trolled him away :')
hjOYXt7.png

By the way.... wtf? :'D
He's still using Client Version 3.0.16. Like...wtf :'D ?
0dde06a3900d4f4c97afd80052835149.png

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
653Bxeh.png