=== Client Release 3.3.1 - 25 Aug 2019
! Updated settings.db version to 9.
+ Added optional -configname commandline parameter to specify a custom name for
the settings folder. Note that this parameter needs to be used in combination
with -localconfig on Windows (default: config).
+ Added support for channel/client permission hints to enable/disable specific
UI actions. Note, that this feature requires TeamSpeak Server version 3.10.0
* Improved settings database performance.
- Fixed a bug where the same badge icon was displayed multiple times for the
- Fixed a bug where the infoframe did not update when the selected client left
- Fixed a crash in Qt framework when receiving specific Unicode characters.
- Fixed a freeze problem in bookmarks manager.
=== Client Release 3.3.0 - 18 Jun 2019
! Updated Qt framework to 5.12 LTS releases.
! Updated Opus codec to version 1.3 to introduce lots of quality improvements,
new features, and bug fixes.
! This version of the TeamSpeak Client requires macOS 10.12 (Sierra) or later.
! The HTML style tag is no longer supported in infoframe templates. All addon
authors should use the <stylename>_chat.qss file for CSS style definitions
! Updated Plugin API version to 23.
* Increased size limit for text messages to 8 KiB.
* Updated easy-permission templates to use Opus instead of Speex/CELT codecs.
* Spacer tags in channel names will now be omitted in infoframe templates.
* Improved pagination support for banlist and clientdblist for plugin API.
+ Added additional variables to infoframe templates.
+ Implemented multi-select for clients in the servertree.
+ Implemented multi-track recording feature, to allow recording each client's
audio stream independently.
+ Added support for signed badges to prevent usage of fake data. Note, that
this feature requires TeamSpeak Server version 3.8.0 or later.
+ Added support for URL tagging in incoming text messages.
+ Added support for myTeamSpeak ID bans in virtual server banlist.
+ Added support for Windows tiles. Thanks to our user RandomHost for providing
+ Added support for updated license types (Gamer, Commercial, Sponsorship).
+ Added invoker data for onPluginCommandEvent(). Note, that server-side support
for this API change will be introduced with TeamSpeak Server version 3.9.0.
- Fixed a freeze in easy-permission settings when switching between different
- Fixed a bug where default profiles could be deleted in settings.
- Fixed crashes reported by crashdumps.
=== Client Release 3.2.2 17 Sep 2018
! Fixed client freeze when plugins are using voice callbacks.
! Cancel myTeamSpeak ID validation if there is no encryption key present.
- Fixed problems with myTeamSpeak ID update.
- Fixed Sync state handling if encryption was not set up.
- myTeamSpeak ID is now properly updated after using sync fallback.
=== Client Release 3.2.0 13 Aug 2018
! Dropped support for pre 3.1.0 TeamSpeak servers.
+ Introducing myTeamSpeak integrations for Twitch. Link your Twitch account with your myTeamSpeak account and enjoy special benefits on TeamSpeak servers of your subscribed Twitch streamers. This requires sending along your myTeamSpeak ID, enabling the server to check if your account is subscribed to the Streamer.
+ improved server tree performance.
- fixed bug where the client show the wrong client info if the client loads multiple icons
- Various myTeamSpeak Sync bug fixes and improvements.
- Client does not show a myTeamspeak ID error anymore when connecting to a pre 3.3.0 server.
- minor fix in myTeamSpeak ID creation if requested by multiple clients.
+ Added proper error handling for integrations if the TeamSpeak server has a huge time difference.
- Server integration cache is updated properly even if the integration was deleted and added again while connected.
- Fixed problem assigning the desired groups when logging in to an account while connected to a TeamSpeak server.
- Updated handling in myTeamSpeak options tab in case of connection issues.
- Fixed sorting of groups in server integration drop down box.
- Privilege key error dialog now only appears once when using an invalid key.
+ Improved server integration management dialog. Does not resize to the content anymore.
- Fixed german translation.
- Fixed behavior where the client didn't show an error message if a problem occurs while manipulating server integrations.
- Made styling for server integration management dialog possible.
- Fixed crash that occures when the client request the Twitch subscription status.
- Fixed error where the client does not handle a myTeamSpeakID update properly.
* Smaller updates in connection initialisation handling.