Why Bitcoin payment?

EmreCoder

Dec 10, 2015
He appointed first payments from PayPal. After payments (Stripe) was made with. The latest Bitcoin. but everyone can not use the Bitcoin. An alternative would be great. for example; stripe was very good.

English may be poor.

Kieran

Tag me
Contributor
Jan 1, 2016
Well Bitcoin is the most secure way for them. This forum might not be the most legal one so they have to use something discret xD

dedmen

TeamSpeak Developer
Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
He appointed first payments from PayPal. After payments (Stripe) was made with. The latest Bitcoin. but everyone can not use the Bitcoin. An alternative would be great. for example; stripe was very good.

English may be poor.
Stripe doesnt like the stuff we do. Same as paypal and other payment providers. But with bitcoin we are anonymous... and payers are too.. Benefits for everyone.. And buying bitcoins is very trivial...

wardow

Sep 20, 2016
Stripe doesnt like the stuff we do. Same as paypal and other payment providers. But with bitcoin we are anonymous... and payers are too.. Benefits for everyone.. And buying bitcoins is very trivial...

I have some bitcoins but unfortunaly your donation domain appears down from here (donate.r4p3.net).
How can I pay?

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
I have some bitcoins but unfortunaly your donation domain appears down from here (donate.r4p3.net).
How can I pay?
As far as I know bitcoin is currently unavailable (@Asphyxia), do you have paypal? If you do all you need to do is visit our R4P3 TeamSpeak 3 server and wait in the correct channel for @Supervisor.

wardow

Sep 20, 2016
As far as I know bitcoin is currently unavailable (@Asphyxia), do you have paypal? If you do all you need to do is visit our R4P3 TeamSpeak 3 server and wait in the correct channel for @Supervisor.
I do not have Paypal, only Bitcoins, and using bitcoin is more confortable for you and me, anonymity wise and transaction security wise.