What would you like me to code?

Yolo

Jan 10, 2016
a plugin who can transform the client into a server crasher bot. like teamsleep, will solve alot of problem (example run a teamsleep mirror, use the Supervisor tools, because allways fail to crash the server... i can give you the string for crash a teamspeak server, wait 1 week and i will provide it)

shockli

Contributor
Jan 29, 2016
teamspeak crasher hahaha
already exists :p
a plugin who can transform the client into a server crasher bot. like teamsleep, will solve alot of problem (example run a teamsleep mirror, use the Supervisor tools, because allways fail to crash the server... i can give you the string for crash a teamspeak server, wait 1 week and i will provide it)
If you give me the string I'll look into it :)

Yolo

Jan 10, 2016
for example time ago me and my friend coded a stupid plugin for spamming into teamspeak official hahahah
fv9Jr74.png

as you can see from this screen, each time the bot spam to someone you will see into server logs "OK" unfortunately i have't the source code because it was an old project. he inserted my spam message into the plugin

shockli

Contributor
Jan 29, 2016
for example time ago me and my friend coded a stupid plugin for spamming into teamspeak official hahahah
fv9Jr74.png

as you can see from this screen, each time the bot spam to someone you will see into server logs "OK" unfortunately i have't the source code because it was an old project. he inserted my spam message into the plugin
One can actually do that in a shell script with the simple ts3server:// urls.

Yolo

Jan 10, 2016
He spam in all teamspeaks... he spam to users who leave your channel ... and in the little switching delay the bot have permissions to write... and he spam :D

doo2doo2

Jul 9, 2015

well I have a teamspeak server and like the advanced permissions editing shit, however in it's current status it's time consuming like hell for me for the following reasons:

1. Unable to filter specific permissions and edit them as a buch together (for example I cant edit kick/ban/move power as a bunch, I have to right click each one and add the power I need).
2. Unnecessary channel permissions are visible in the servergroups for some reason (like needed talk power... it is a channel permission not servergroup permission).
3. cannot drag and drop servergroups to sort them like you do with channels and have to edit that retarded sort id which is a pain in the ass in most cases.

is it possible to edit that advanced permissions interface using a plugin ? if it is and you are interested I can tell you more details ;).
ty in advance.

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
well I have a teamspeak server and like the advanced permissions editing shit, however in it's current status it's time consuming like hell for me for the following reasons:

1. Unable to filter specific permissions and edit them as a buch together (for example I cant edit kick/ban/move power as a bunch, I have to right click each one and add the power I need).
2. Unnecessary channel permissions are visible in the servergroups for some reason (like needed talk power... it is a channel permission not servergroup permission).
3. cannot drag and drop servergroups to sort them like you do with channels.

is it possible to edit that advanced permissions interface using a plugin ? if it is and you are interested I can tell you more details ;).
ty in advance.
Oh my god the servergroups in order (i_group_sort_id) is such a pain in the ass to setup.

Especially you have a gaming community and you add servergroups for ages/sex/games etc. (or even levels @Multivit4min) It takes way too long.

shockli

Contributor
Jan 29, 2016
Oh my god the servergroups in order (i_group_sort_id) is such a pain in the ass to setup.
3. cannot drag and drop servergroups to sort them like you do with channels.

ty in advance.
hmm, no there isn't. But I can edit https://r4p3.net/threads/request-ts3-rekt-php-get-control-over-a-teamspeak-server-very-fast.975/ and make a GUI for it. I think this will be useful for everyone. Could you please PM me and EXACT list of what all you want, and I'll start it as a short-medium term project.