What is PwnSpeak?

Phyx

Oct 21, 2015
PwnSpeak is something a script-kiddie (they really love their kitty and their name is the character "A" in hexadecimal, how clever) published as his own zero-day for TeamSpeak 3 (the security issue was patched very quickly by the wonderful TeamSpeak development team thanks to Peter and others) when really he just stole the research the R4P3 security team did and he is trying to become famous for it. I am coining this fame-jacking (famejacking) (computers). This is the act of deliberately stealing someone else's work whether it be research, marketing or really anything in an attempt to become famous, it is a black hat strategy alongside click-jacking (clickjacking). The motive is generally greediness, the individual just craves attention for the work others have done or they wish to steal some fame from someone else in order to become more popular than they deserve to be.

That is PwnSpeak, haha --- even the name sounds skid (script-kiddie) as hell. :D

This is a pic of them submitting the exploit to the public for fame, lol.

o9i614q.png

Last edited:

JayJax

Apr 28, 2015
Hmmm too bad. Stealers are mostly known for their short amount of time fame, and it was likely to happen.... Anyways at least we have a community that respects eachother and share with eachother something stealers will never gain.

- JayJax

Phyx

Oct 21, 2015
You have got that right JayJax. It is unfortunate that some people feel entitled to stealing the work of others to look more intelligent than they really are. Oh well, 0x41/Scurippio probably just feels insecure because they have not found a critical security issue in a long time. That skid thirsty af. :p

Here are all of the ridiculous edits this skid did, horrible.

http://www.securityfocus.com/archive/1/536746/30/0/threaded
http://www.securityfocus.com/archive/1/536744/30/0/threaded
http://www.securityfocus.com/archive/1/536738/30/0/threaded

Take note of the footer he added, a copyright at the bottom? What the serious fuck dude, what confused black hat puts a copyright on an exploit that they stole? Are you fucking kidding me, dude?!

That is a lot of failure in submitting the exploit, obviously that would be the reason the one and only exploit published by Scurippio is the TeamSpeak 3 one. I don't need to explain any further, what a complete act of skiddery --- can't help but to laugh at this silly human. :cool:

Last edited:

JayJax

Apr 28, 2015
The greateat thing with rape is that they let people learn things in a good manner they also provide more then only the exploits ect, they also provide things to prevent things happening.

Gotta love r4p3!!!

Phyx

Oct 21, 2015
Haha, thanks JayJax. I updated my post up above with even stronger proof 0x41 didn't find shit himself. That is the main thing that differentiates r4p3 from many other communities. We don't dumb everything down, but we do provide information and resources to help individuals of all levels learn concepts of security --- from learning to break things for educational purposes to fixing things up and strengthening your defenses. ;)

It is my hope that this community allows people to understand security at a deep level, to lay a foundation of security concept which people can build upon and enhance their security intelligence to craft attacks for experimental purposes (research/education) and build strong defenses to protect themselves and hopefully others.

Bodiga

Oct 26, 2015
AHAHAHAH
you say "steal" when r4p3 don't have the skill for testing that exploit when is public.... you guys are only a goup of noobs :D

Phyx

Oct 21, 2015
0x41, when are you going to leave our forum? We know you are insecure about yourself and fear being found out the fraud that you are. You are merely a loser, move along to another website where people care about you --- if such a place exists. ;)

JayJax

Apr 28, 2015
AHAHAHAH
you say "steal" when r4p3 don't have the skill for testing that exploit when is public.... you guys are only a goup of noobs :D

If we are the so called noobs, why are you using r4p3 ts3 server crack and why are you even on r4p3 in general?

Maybe supervisor should add in a registration source within the server crack so people like you respect us more.

JayJax

Apr 28, 2015
But ofcouse he wont do that becaus hes not lowering to your level, atleast someone with more respect than you will ever gain.