VPS Provider with very stronge Anti-DDoS

techgolem

Jan 12, 2016
Hi there!

I'm currently searching a good VPS Provider (good ping to germany) with a very strong Anti-DDoS Protection.

Can anyone recommend a Hoster? Plz don't recommend Blazingfast!

EDIT: I know its strong not stronge..

Last edited:

techgolem

Jan 12, 2016
its the same like blazingfast, they use voxility, and i dont like voxility, thanks anways.

btw. the owner is a shithead.

ikfes

Apr 15, 2016
OVH GAME Anti-DDoS would be my choice.. It has rather good filters that it comes with and you can make additional adjustments.

You have 3 choices:

Rent dedicated server from ovh.com, buy a VPS behind Anti-DDoS GAME from a reseller:

ExtraVM OpenVZ: https://extravm.com/billing/cart.php?gid=15
Dedishops KVM: https://www.dedishops.com/vps-games-antiddos

ExtraVM additionally has a good support for Anti-DDoS rule adjustments. but Dedishops comes with almost no support.

techgolem

Jan 12, 2016
okay, so nfoserver or extravm, mh. Which Protection has nfoserver? Never saw any nfoserver suggestion :D

btw.: @ikfes, im not sure about the support of extravm, the live-support is always offline and they dont even answer in twitter.

Last edited:

denka

Restricted
Apr 26, 2015
gamingpower.eu just go with these guys they seem to have an ok support and the best protection youl find

Reactions: Fls

KissKiss

May 21, 2015
okay, so nfoserver or extravm, mh. Which Protection has nfoserver? Never saw any nfoserver suggestion :D

btw.: @ikfes, im not sure about the support of extravm, the live-support is always offline and they dont even answer in twitter.

Definitely ExtraVM, it's awesome under every watching point.

linuxman

Feb 8, 2016
NFO They not have DDoS protection....But is a good company with steadily VPS.... "Finish"

FromLondon

Honk Honk
TeamSpeak Developer
VIP
May 20, 2016
Guys i`m buy server on GamingPower. How i can get access to his ?