Bierkoenig

Aug 21, 2015
I'm also using Perfect-Privacy (since 2-3 years) and I can highly recommend it. Stable servers and great in protecting privacy (even against law enforcement). It's a bit pricy so you should consider if you realy need that level of privacy.

derkeks

Feb 18, 2016
I've been using ovpn.to, too and I'm happy with it. But my guess is that using Tor to browse stuff is the most anonymous way. Tor isn't that slow anymore - the latency is high, but I was able to push 4mb/s down through it.

0vert1m3

Oct 4, 2015
I'm also using Perfect-Privacy (since 2-3 years) and I can highly recommend it. Stable servers and great in protecting privacy (even against law enforcement). It's a bit pricy so you should consider if you realy need that level of privacy.
That problem is Perfect-Privacy is logging, For 2 years a big raid vs boerse.to (A huge warez Board) and they arested 53 Members in 16 Countries... And all of those have used Pp and the all busted bcs Pp...
Im using Hide.me for a looooooooong time now and i never god in troubles, and the speed is aw3 I have a 100 mb/s connection over opticle fiber and i get like 98 - 100 mb/s over the vpn and a ping from 12 without vpn and 15-19 with vpn.

JoKeR

Apr 21, 2016
i installed it, but i don't know how can i connect to the VPN by the client i mean the ID and user
Simply download the generated certificate and put it into your openvpn config folder. Its not working with authentification on default.