TS5-Beta Access for Rent

Kyreus

Jan 17, 2017
Hey guys,
I've wanted to sell to my TS5-Beta access. But with the conversation in my thread we came to the conclusion that more people would benefit if we rent the access.
So I've set up a small server with only TS5 preinstalled. As in my old thread mentioned I'll rent this server for 1$/hour.
The only thing is: If someone abuses this access or tries to fuck around with the server I'll immediately drop all access to this instance.

I wont give away much details. If you are interested in this just drop a DM to contact me.

Cheers!

JFYI: I will contact everyone back, don' spam me with DM's maybe I'm just busy doing something else :)

shystrik

Mar 1, 2019
Hey guys,
I've wanted to sell to my TS5-Beta access. But with the conversation in my thread we came to the conclusion that more people would benefit if we rent the access.
So I've set up a small server with only TS5 preinstalled. As in my old thread mentioned I'll rent this server for 1$/hour.
The only thing is: If someone abuses this access or tries to fuck around with the server I'll immediately drop all access to this instance.

I wont give away much details. If you are interested in this just drop a DM to contact me.

Cheers!

JFYI: I will contact everyone back, don' spam me with DM's maybe I'm just busy doing something else :)
I greet you. I do not really understand the essence of your post. Are you giving a key or what?