Ts3musicbot 4.5.0 license server emulator (linux)

sad

Sep 19, 2016
Java Error
Code:
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at runtimejarfileloader.RuntimeJarFileLoader.main(RuntimeJarFileLoader.java:161)

X-Ecutioner

Contributor
Sep 16, 2015
Java Error
Code:
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at runtimejarfileloader.RuntimeJarFileLoader.main(RuntimeJarFileLoader.java:161)
READ STEP 2 !
AND READ THE FULL FIRST PAGE: You need a KVM Dedicated Server. Don't work on OpenVZ or VPS

Henkde2de

VIP
Dec 24, 2015
Will it ever work on a vps or openvz?

Just wondering. Because I tried to make it run but it didn't.

CanadiansEh

Contributor
Jun 26, 2016
Anyway for us to bind this to a different port? Currenty having an issue where the screen just terminates automatically when I run

screen java -jar Ts3MusicBotServer.jar

Last edited:

X-Ecutioner

Contributor
Sep 16, 2015
Anyway for us to bind this to a different port? Currenty having an issue where the screen just terminates automatically when I run

screen java -jar Ts3MusicBotServer.jar
It did not change the original port with this version alas. However there is an alternative method which will allow you to change the port used docker;)

CanadiansEh

Contributor
Jun 26, 2016
When you start up the bot again it doesn't save the config/it complains about my license being out ???

X-Ecutioner

Contributor
Sep 16, 2015
Also how do I go by updating the linux verison of ts on this?
Listen you do not stop complaining about all topics and have never happy. Before you ask learns to read all the questions you break have already been laid and are already on the topic, just read a can.
There are only 5 pages. Those good day ...

CanadiansEh

Contributor
Jun 26, 2016
Listen you do not stop complaining about all topics and have never happy. Before you ask learns to read all the questions you break have already been laid and are already on the topic, just read a can.
There are only 5 pages. Those good day ...
So you're automatically expecting people to read page after page for the assumption their might be a solution to their problem and on top of it expected to deceiver someone's poor English?

Ontop of that "Read pages and you'll find your answer, I looked right on top of my earlier replies and when someone asked something similar you simply gave him a "You can do it manually yourself", If you're going to offer cracks or decent quality scripts to a community you've got to expect people to ask questions and for them to expect an answer that may help them considering you provided said script or crack they're attempting to use.

X-Ecutioner

Contributor
Sep 16, 2015
So you're automatically expecting people to read page after page for the assumption their might be a solution to their problem and on top of it expected to deceiver someone's poor English?

Ontop of that "Read pages and you'll find your answer, I looked right on top of my earlier replies and when someone asked something similar you simply gave him a "You can do it manually yourself", If you're going to offer cracks or decent quality scripts to a community you've got to expect people to ask questions and for them to expect an answer that may help them considering you provided said script or crack they're attempting to use.
It's not my fault if you do not want to read ...
You are a person who
1 that has lot of problems.
2nd not courteous
3rd and do not want to read that mache it work
4th ca takes 5min to seek the solution.
5th if you are not happy for nothing please, I invite you to pay your own liscence with the official dealer ;)

INFO: OPTIONAL: UPDATE CLIENT in the down of the first topic ;)

Last edited:

CanadiansEh

Contributor
Jun 26, 2016
It's not my fault if you do not want to read ...
You are a person who
1 that has lot of problems.
2nd not courteous
3rd and do not want to read that mache it work
4th ca takes 5min to seek the solution.
5th if you are not happy for nothing please, I invite you to pay your own liscence with the official dealer ;)

INFO: OPTIONAL: UPDATE CLIENT in the down of the first topic ;)
1. Is it wrong to have problems considering not everyone installs this with the same knowledge as the person who cracked it or has done it a million times?
2. ?????
3. I tried it on the machines that you provide it works on?
4. I've taken time to finding the solution? didn't come back so easily
5.Friend finished cracking his version of this just the other day so I wont have to worry about this if his crack continues to work.

X-Ecutioner

Contributor
Sep 16, 2015
1. Is it wrong to have problems considering not everyone installs this with the same knowledge as the person who cracked it or has done it a million times?
2. ?????
3. I tried it on the machines that you provide it works on?
4. I've taken time to finding the solution? didn't come back so easily
5.Friend finished cracking his version of this just the other day so I wont have to worry about this if his crack continues to work.
ok

msebastian100

Jan 18, 2016
JAVA Error
root@kvm:/home/Ts3MusicBot/Ts3MusicBotServer_4.5.0# java -jar Ts3MusicBotServer.jar
Exception in thread "main" java.net.SocketException: Address already in use (Listen failed)
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketListen(Native Method)
at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.listen(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:399)
at java.net.ServerSocket.bind(ServerSocket.java:376)
at java.net.ServerSocket.bind(ServerSocket.java:329)
at a.b.a.a.a(Unknown Source)
at TS3MusicBotServer.main(Unknown Source)

Swok

Mar 9, 2016
Hi
when i update the bot to 1.0.19, the bot re-update themselves in 1.0.15 :/
Thx

Last edited:

vvv

Feb 2, 2016
Hi
when i update the bot to 1.0.19, the bot re-update themselves in 1.0.15 :/
Thx

In the original 'client' folder you will find a file named '1.0.15'. Copy it to the new updated TS folder. This is a pretty old version of ts3musicbot and I have problems running it myself.

Swok

Mar 9, 2016
In the original 'client' folder you will find a file named '1.0.15'. Copy it to the new updated TS folder. This is a pretty old version of ts3musicbot and I have problems running it myself.
thanks i will try it tomorrow

Swok

Mar 9, 2016
It doesn't can you explain me with TS or anything like that ?