TS3 SDK Crack IN Process, and waiting for help.

TeCHiScy

Apr 14, 2016
First, i'm sorry about my (MAYBE) poor english.

These days i'm trying to Crack TS3 Server SDK using IDA, and fortunately i achieved something,
I can now completely fake an TS3 License File for SDK, and then I need some help on Network Protocol of the Accounting Server.

Though i can continue my hack to get this protocol, but i know that there has someone made the AccountingServerEmulator already,
so i think that if we can co-orperate, then the crack on the SDK will soon finished.

So IF ANYONE KNOW THE PROTOCOL of the AccountingServer, Please Contact me,
also i will share my work with you, PM or email is welcome, [email protected].

dedmen

TeamSpeak Developer
Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
How about you just take the emulator by mesmerize? and their license generator? Though their license may only work for non sdk.. maybe.. probably

Ch4ch4rR4t0

Aug 19, 2016
Enable to sell, only for VIP user in R4P3
1bac9f10364f43bfabeabe2267e669af.png

607c0c20d3f344fa9991d801a7c25866.png

TeCHiScy

Apr 14, 2016
Enable to sell, only for VIP user in R4P3
1bac9f10364f43bfabeabe2267e669af.png

607c0c20d3f344fa9991d801a7c25866.png

I don't know where you get the source code of my ts3Crack project, maybe from root_linux whom I told him not to send the code to others.
By the way, I have the original mail archive of sending my code to him, the PM message in the forum as well as the original running capture of my program, which can be a proof of the fact that the Cracker was original written by me.
So I would counsel caution you as well as the R4P3 forum not to sell this program from then on, or I'll complain to the administrator of this forum for my right.

Ch4ch4rR4t0

Aug 19, 2016
I don't know where you get the source code of my ts3Crack project, maybe from root_linux whom I told him not to send the code to others.
By the way, I have the original mail archive of sending my code to him, the PM message in the forum as well as the original running capture of my program, which can be a proof of the fact that the Cracker was original written by me.
So I would counsel caution you as well as the R4P3 forum not to sell this program from then on, or I'll complain to the administrator of this forum for my right.
This is not yours, this was done by alex reid and anikka47 from RZ forum.
This sdk was sold for $ 300 per Thai people, I am not liable for damage of the owner's insensibility.

Ch4ch4rR4t0

Aug 19, 2016
You can do what you want, all you can do is make sure I do not sell on this forum, but you will not be able to stop the other desenas of people selling the same thing for an absurd price, good luck. ;););):):):)

dedmen

TeamSpeak Developer
Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
People paying so much for a crack?! Why don't they just make their own. Its not that hard. Only took me 2 hours initially :D

TeCHiScy

Apr 14, 2016
You can do what you want, all you can do is make sure I do not sell on this forum, but you will not be able to stop the other desenas of people selling the same thing for an absurd price, good luck. ;););):):):)

Yes, I can not stop others from spreading this work as well as sell them, but what I can do is to let the administrator of this forum to know that you are a "thief" that steals others work.
Originally, as same as deemed, I'd like to share any technology with others, and also learn from this forum, that is to mean I never want to sell the Cracker to others, instead I can offer it to someone who need without paying anything to me. But your behavior is not that "pretty", that is sell others work without mention the original author of that.
All proof has been sent to the supervisor of this forum, I'll waiting for his decision.

TeCHiScy

Apr 14, 2016
People paying so much for a crack?! Why don't they just make their own. Its not that hard. Only took me 2 hours initially :D

Yep, when finishing the Crack I found that it was so easy to do so, but for many people they may not have a complete knowledge of asm, crypto and so on, so they may not have the enough ability to complete the Crack, that's why they just buy the Cracker. To my view, I'd like technology sharing, but I'll not allow someone to sell others work without mentioning the original author, that's why I complained here. :)

Ch4ch4rR4t0

Aug 19, 2016
Yep, when finishing the Crack I found that it was so easy to do so, but for many people they may not have a complete knowledge of asm, crypto and so on, so they may not have the enough ability to complete the Crack, that's why they just buy the Cracker. To my view, I'd like technology sharing, but I'll not allow someone to sell others work without mentioning the original author, that's why I complained here. :)
I agree, but if you do it again for lots of money and then be threatening to the admin, this is no use, if you want to sell your things and make money and at the same time be afraid of all have without having to pay you, I suggest selling to those who trust or sell by software licensing, because there is no way.