TS3 Plugin to Play sound when join Channel

0xC0FFE

Jan 27, 2017
Hello,

I'm really new here and I have a problem. I watched the YouTube videos and read a lot of Forums and tried my own luck but not with success.

In our TS3 we have a Plugin that notice the ServerTeam whith a Sound that someone joined one of those 4 Support Channels. Now we have the Problem that our old Engeneer which developped the old Plugin is not at the Teamspeak anymore. So we only have the old Plugin i tried different tools to get toe code out of this .dll file but it didnt work. The Problem we have is the api version with the TS3 Update is this not compatible so we need only this simple plugin in a new api version.

Is there any possibility to solve this without developper skills?

jakesmith62

Mar 25, 2016
You could replace the "user joined" .wav file to something louder and more noticeable. It's in the Teamspeak files somewhere.

I3I4cK0uT

I blow up things like Discord when I'm bored.
Dec 20, 2016
I believe JTS3 is what you need, take a look of the web interface hosted versión: *EDIT* Hosting closed

Last edited:

GimHae

Jun 4, 2017
You'll need the https://www.ts3musicbot.net/ bot. I use it for my servers, once someone come the Instances will Sound "Welcome to (my server name)". Oh ya, It's available (the cracked version) in this forum but for VIP members only...