[TS3] move client by IP

hASVAN

Jun 7, 2015
hello guys i need script that check user if he is in teamspeak or no if he is connected he will be switched to channel by the ip

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
hello guys i need script that check user if he is in teamspeak or no if he is connected he will be switched to channel by the ip
Hello hASVAN,

That's possible to do with the ts3 php framework. Is it always the same channel clients connect to?

hASVAN

Jun 7, 2015
the script will create the channel and when he the user connect to the teamspeak he will switch him there

Last edited:

JayJax

Apr 28, 2015
Sounds something like : jts3servermod or something like : ЯbMod

JayJax

Apr 28, 2015
php script im using ts3 framework
Ah okay.

Btw somehow it feels like php is using too much cpu resources when being used on teamspeak.
Might want to check that out, maybe a overflow vuln for teamspeak?

hASVAN

Jun 7, 2015
Ah okay.

Btw somehow it feels like php is using too much cpu resources when being used on teamspeak.
what ??

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
https://github.com/RobinBeismann/ts3cm/blob/master/index.php
This is similar to what you need. You need to create a database for it. Basically it will create a channel for the user, and move him to that channel.
The only difference from what you want is that the user won't switch to this channel when connecting to the server.

THIS IS SPECULATION, dont know if possible as I cannot check right now but if it would that's how I would do it :
You could make a php script that runs each second. For each user on the server that are connected for less than 5 seconds, move them to their respective created channel as noted in database.

Ah okay.
I didn't notice that. You are talking about php in general or a specific version? Also, from my end, it was rbmod that was using a lot of server ressources :p.

JayJax

Apr 28, 2015
This is similar to what you need. You need to create a database for it. Basically it will create a channel for the user, and move him to that channel.
The only difference from what you want is that the user won't switch to this channel when connecting to the server.

THIS IS SPECULATION, dont know if possible as I cannot check right now but if it would that's how I would do it :
You could make a php script that runs each second. For each user on the server that are connected for less than 5 seconds, move them to their respective created channel as noted in database.

I didn't notice that. You are talking about php in general or a specific version? Also, from my end, it was rbmod that was using a lot of server ressources :p.

I ment in general :p for example the clock script takes alot of cpu resources :p

hASVAN

Jun 7, 2015

thx man i love you :p