The future of R4P3

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayJax

Apr 28, 2015
Okay.
We members and devs within r4p3 are researching teamspeak continuesly and i think that we should expand our limits a bit higher.

I dont mean to stop with teamspeak what i really mean is that we should focus on something more critical such like network and security.

Im working on network since i started working on a linux server (centos) and its lack on security. In general linux has more security to offer then a windows machine but still the worst things are happening within servers and overall network.

As a grayhat i do good stuff and not only that ofcource i do bad stuff aswell. But im slowely evolving the way i think and do.
In they years im constantly busy with server hardware and software and the same counts for normal household hardware and software i noticed loads of toxic content in both partys especialy network wise.

I think we as researchers should get closer to eachother and be busy to find a way to secure servers and households from: DDoS/DoS, - Meterpreters, - Rats.

This is just something i want to talk about, just for the knowledge of r4p3.

-JayJax

Pangea

Oct 26, 2015
Completely irrelevant.

You want to step down from pentesting to NOT EVEN skid-level, how to migrate an attack, RE the .exe somebody sends you is BASIC<--- knowledge.
I'm sorry but you're neither a black/grey/whitehat. If you think pentesting is too hard you should look onto something else, study visual basic or whatever lmao

I think r4p3 needs to realy step it up with their pentesters a.k.a "team", I met some people in the TS and they was completely clueless although I'm sure you was one of them

0day

Contributor
Oct 16, 2015
Completely irrelevant.

You want to step down from pentesting to NOT EVEN skid-level, how to migrate an attack, RE the .exe somebody sends you is BASIC<--- knowledge.
I'm sorry but you're neither a black/grey/whitehat. If you think pentesting is too hard you should look onto something else, study visual basic or whatever lmao

I think r4p3 needs to realy step it up with their pentesters a.k.a "team", I met some people in the TS and they was completely clueless although I'm sure you was one of them
Quite possibly the most ignorant statement ever written on r4p3 forums.

Did you just call JayJax a mudblood?
Study visual basic?
Migrating as compared to RE?
You do know the definition of pen-testing right?

I program in or use; C, C++, C#, Played with COBOL, Fortran, html, haskell, pascal, java, javascript, lua, Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby, SQL, vb6/..net, and home brew compilers.
Assuming visual basic is some how less capable (for most purposes) means you have probably never messed with it much.
You might want to get that massive chip of your shoulder, kind of annoying. I find that the elitist ( Draco Malfoy ) type are always a stumbling block to progress and usually never much help.

Last edited:

JayJax

Apr 28, 2015
Completely irrelevant.

I might aswell just ignore you becaus this statement :
* You want to step down from pentesting to NOT EVEN skid-level, how to migrate an attack, RE the .exe somebody sends you is BASIC<--- knowledge.
I'm sorry but you're neither a black/grey/whitehat. If you think pentesting is too hard you should look onto something else, study visual basic or whatever lmao *

Pangea

Oct 26, 2015
Quite possibly the most ignorant statement ever written on r4p3 forums.

Did you just call JayJax a mudblood?
Study visual basic?
Migrating as compared to RE?
You do know the definition of pen-testing right?

I program in or use; C, C++, C#, Played with COBOL, Fortran, html, haskell, pascal, java, javascript, lua, Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby, SQL, vb6/..net, and home brew compilers.
Assuming visual basic is some how less capable (for most purposes) means you have probably never messed with it much.
You might want to get that massive chip of your shoulder, kind of annoying. I find that the elitist ( Draco Malfoy ) type are always a stumbling block to progress and usually never much help.
If you read the whole thread you would've known I was referring to migrating DDOS attacks

Meterpeter is used against servers and you'll have to execute the meterpeter, if you reverse enginer the file sent/downloaded you'll spot it out easily
RATs? Realy? If you have the slightest idea about RE you'll probaly figure out the first 15mins what the .exe file is.
Visual Basic is plain english, the synthax is non-existent compared to C
For rapid development for god sake use C# if you have to go .net

I did never state Visual Basic is less capable than any other language, but infact it is when you move out of the windows form world and build applications that realy takes more than c+p

JayJax

Apr 28, 2015
Can someone remove the posts from pangea since hes talking like he knows everything and thinks migrating is the easy way of getting rid of something.

Only thing im requesting is removal of his insane ( Bullshit like ) posts.
Reason #1 : Migrating (DD*o*S) attack should actualy be : DDoS Mitigation.
Reason #2 : Hes talking about everything within coding while that information exactly like the posts he made are on the interwebz and theres stuff in there that makes zero sense.

-JayJax.

Last edited:

Pangea

Oct 26, 2015
Can someone remove the posts from pangea since hes talking like he knows everything and thinks migrating is the easy way of getting rid of something.

Only thing im requesting is removal of his insane ( Bullshit like ) posts.
Reason #1 : Migrating (DD*o*S) attack should actualy be : DDoS Mitigation.
Reason #2 : Hes talking about everything within coding while that information exactly like the posts he made are on the interwebz and theres stuff in there that makes zero sense.

-JayJax.
If you aren't ready to defend your own knowledge and statements you aren't experienced enough in that field.
How is my post "bullshit"?

I trashed you because you are clueless and I believe most people already called you out but they just keep on laughing, I'm telling you to be nice not to be offensive.
You're making a fool out of yourself and somebody with real experience can spot it out, we could actualy make an deathrace in coding/pentesting if I'm just copy pasting shit from ''interwebz'' and my knowledge makes "zero sense", that just makes you look like another huge fool.

JayJax

Apr 28, 2015
*I trashed you because you are clueless and I believe most people already called you out but they just keep on laughing, I'm telling you to be nice not to be offensive.*

Can someone already block this guy? hes just here to make fights and tries to be someone special.
I just want to discus future plans of rape.

BTW also keep this in mind : *I think r4p3 needs to realy step it up with their pentesters a.k.a "team", I met some people in the TS and they was completely clueless although I'm sure you was one of them*

This guy is not only attacking me but pretty much every member with the Dev tag on r4p3. Please get rid of him or at least block this thread for him.
Thank you.

-JayJax

ehthe

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 26, 2015
Locking this thread as the both of you cannot make a argument without calling each others names.

Status
Not open for further replies.