Apr 23, 2016
Joined in 2016 to get juicy teamspeak emulator. Stayed to mod this forum

Last edited:

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
Stayed to mod this forum
You are awesome sir, and so is every other person on our team. It almost makes me cry happy tears at how many people have come here since the early days (2016 for example). So many people have been here through hell and high water. I am appreciative toward the entire community - I am speechless. I love you all!

P.S. I came here because I was pissed off at Dante696 and I remember the first time I typed apt update.., ..., and apt install apache2 ........... holy sh*t. I started running SMF ...... anyone remember we launched using https://www.simplemachines.org/

Primo

Feb 15, 2016
I joined here in 2016. I was looking for some scripts related to ts3 servers. I would like to see more scripts and add-ons that can make my work easier.
I keep my fingers crossed for the further development of the forum.

Lyolik

Feb 17, 2016
R4P3 is a forum where i get allways the newest information about teamspeak plugins, cracks and else i know rape now since begin of 2016

SossenSystems

TeamSpeak Developer
Sep 8, 2015
So, this is the second raffle for the "Test" Badge to get access on the brand new TeamSpeak 5.
This raffle will be active for the next 72hrs. That means it will close Thursday at 19:00 (GMT +3). Good luck everyone.

Win a Test Badge for TeamSpeak!

View attachment 2483

Raffle Participation Rules

Reply with the answer to the following question

For how long do you know R4P3 / Ciphers and why did you join us?
or
What would you like to see in our forums in the future?

Account Rules
You must be registered at least 1 year ago.
You must have a "Verified" account (That means at least 3 post).

Entries per Account
Normal Members --> 1 entry
Contributors & VIP Members --> 2 entries

Remember
When drawing the winner, I will check for all the requirements above.
We also want to remind you that Multi Accounting will result in possbile bans. Don't try to risk it. It is seriously not worth it.

I know this forum since 2015.
I joined for interesting tools/mods for ts3 :D

spartaaaa5

Jan 31, 2016
I've known Ciphers / R4P3 since 2015 joined in 2016 to learn more about, Teamspeak cracks back in the days since then i started to really like this place and check it out every now and then

OhHellNo

CipherSpeak Developer
VIP
Sep 10, 2018
For how long do you know R4P3 / Ciphers and why did you join us? I've known you for so long I can't remember and I joined for all of the helpful tech info and the community.

arjan

Mar 27, 2016
I joined here in 27-03-2016. I was looking for some scripts related to ts3 servers. I would like to see more scripts and add-ons that can make my work easier.
I keep my fingers crossed for the further development of the forum. and the Goede oude servercrack.

pss. look at your registration mail in your mail box then you can see how long you have been a member !!

Amin3Nator

Sep 24, 2015
I'm one of the old members of r4pe community since Sep 24, 2015

I joined first for TeamSpeak 3 cracks and TeamSpeak crashers and i use this community to help other teamspeak users and when I need help this community helped me so many times

Status
Not open for further replies.