TerraBot.de a bot for big Communities

TerraBot.de a bot for big Communities

JimmyNail

Feb 3, 2019
JimmyNail submitted a new resource:

TerraBot - dynamic Banner & Move-Bot - bot, terra, banner, dynamic, move bot, live banner

TerraBanner600210.jpg

TerraBot has taken over and extended the functions of FDW.

We at TerraBot are working on a project with which we try to inspire the users and make many functions in Teamspeak easier. Via TerraBot.de you can set up and configure your dynamic banner. This site is currently still in Alpha and will be developed further. With new ideas and extended...

Read more about this resource...

BIOS

Knowledge Seeker
VIP
Oct 10, 2015
great job, problem is actually the releading time when doing changes on texts

fixed forgotten my gfx interval......

Last edited:

JimmyNail

Feb 3, 2019
JimmyNail updated TerraBot - dynamic Banner & Move-Bot with a new update entry:

New powerful Server

Since our server was completely overloaded recently due to a high request from users, we decided to get a faster server, which is online since 10.2.2019.

Da in der letzten Zeit durch eine hohe Anfrage von Usern unser Server komplett überlastet war, haben wir uns dazu entschlossen einen schnelleren Server zu holen, der seit dem 10.2.2019 online ist.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
Made an account just to test it. Well it looks nice and with good banner stylings.
A bit difficult for a user to share a query account with access or making a restricted query account, maybe there is another way to read the server info?
And you will need for sure to do something with the wesite speed. It's too slow.
Other than that, is a good job and free if i understood it.

JimmyNail

Feb 3, 2019
@Alligatoras ,
Thank you so much for your positive resonance.
Yes, we also noticed that the website is a bit slow. That's why we started with this problem right away.
At the moment the bot is in an alpha phase again and 10 times faster than the conventional bot.
We will also clean up the website and delete unnecessary code.

Well, if you want to display everything on your banner and also want to use the Movebot, you won't be able to avoid a query login.

There is the possibility to retrieve the basic data from Teamspeak without a login, but then the Move-Bot is no longer usable and also special information from Teamspeak is no longer usable.

JimmyNail

Feb 3, 2019

UPDATE 2.7 - Erstelle so viele Filter du willst

UPDATE 2.7
A new server was organized for our bot and the bot itself was optimized again. Thus the processing of the data has been accelerated by the bot itself by a factor of 20.
From now on you can create your own filters, which you can use to count certain server groups for the banner.

Für unseren Bot wurde ein neuer Server organisiert und der Bot selber auch nochmals optimiert. Somit ist die Verarbeitung der Daten vom Bot selber um das 20-fache beschleunigt worden...

JimmyNail

Feb 3, 2019

TerraBot 3.0 (the fastest Terrabot)

UPDATE 3.0

ENGLISH

change log

Bot-Engine completely reworked. The bot is 150 times faster than before and does not need as much performance as before.

Revision of the text variables for the banner

Client move: Warning if no move rules have been created

Website optimization: loading time shortened

Variables for the banner

VariableDescription
%SERVER_NAME%Displays the Teamspeak name.

JimmyNail

Feb 3, 2019

TerraBot v4.0

[ENGLISH]
NEW Create Channel
  • With the new app "Create Channel" you can send our Bot a function for your TS, which automatically creates and deletes channels. This new app contains many different ways how you want to create your channels. You can also control and manage the channel settings.
  • So far there are 2 profiles available for the creation of channels, which you can also view on our Teamspeak. These are Terra 1 & Terra 2 - Profiles
Login

pelufo

Jan 2, 2018
Hello averyone, I'm going to leave something here, terrabot is not bad, but it forces you to change the banner if it is not of your taste, which is outrageous because it seeks its convenience, the other against is that you have to leave data that is not if it would be convenient to query admin.
I recommend this website for api and the bot is configured on its own html server, the web is https://xman8830.ovh/test xman.jpg

Last edited:

pelufo

Jan 2, 2018
Hello averyone, I'm going to leave something here, terrabot is not bad, but it forces you to change the banner if it is not of your taste, which is outrageous because it seeks its convenience, the other against is that you have to leave data that is not if it would be convenient to query admin.
I recommend this website for api and the bot is configured on its own html server, the web is https://xman8830.ovh/View attachment 2902

This is what I talk about, when you have an opinion about it!terra bloqued.jpg

JimmyNail

Feb 3, 2019
This is what I talk about, when you have an opinion about it!View attachment 2907

Very nice,

you're the only one who's ever been blocked by TerraBot!

I know you don't like it.
But if you think you have to publish personal messages from a chat history on your banner, you are violating guidelines and you can even be glad that you are not shown!

JimmyNail

Feb 3, 2019
@ImmaPower :

Sorry for the late answer.

From 16.11.2020 on you will be able to register with TerraBot again.

Then TerraBot 5.0 will be released and will be available for everyone who can show all the criteria of an intact community.

tatayer

Jan 3, 2018
I read that we can register again, but on the site I can not find anything. apparently the option is not active ?? when can we register ??? thank you

JimmyNail

Feb 3, 2019
The bot has been completely revised since last year "January".

Registration via the website itself is not possible. But if you have a suitable community, you can register in Teamspeak and get access if all requirements are met.

Sorry for the late answer... But we work with heart blood on the bot.