TeamSpeak Server Crash [till 3.0.12.1]

TeamSpeak Server Crash [till 3.0.12.1] 1.0.0

No permission to download

Antonov

Restricted
Aug 21, 2015
What is <22:17:11> "t6XmRIhFfV1cmZJ" was kicked from the server by "**** Teamspeak (****)" (protocol violation)

Helix

Sep 28, 2015
How does it work. Im worry about my own server.if i khow how does it rly work maybe i be able to prevent it somehow

maxmuen

Oct 12, 2015
How does it work. Im worry about my own server.if i khow how does it rly work maybe i be able to prevent it somehow
The exploit works by doing a double client login. That means after a client logged in successfully the client again requests to start the login process. That triggers a check inside the server, since no client should login twice, and if that happens its clearly a programming bug, and a programmer should look at it. The best way to ensure that a programmer looks at it is to crash the server, so that is what is done. In short: the exploits tricks the server into killing itself.
What teamspeak have to do, is add code that handles a double login gracefully.

dog

Jan 23, 2016
For some reason it doesn't work when I set the security level higher, it worked once with security level 25 how ever it just stopped. I've tried multiple times, not sure why it's not anymore.

Helix

Sep 28, 2015
The exploit works by doing a double client login. That means after a client logged in successfully the client again requests to start the login process. That triggers a check inside the server, since no client should login twice, and if that happens its clearly a programming bug, and a programmer should look at it. The best way to ensure that a programmer looks at it is to crash the server, so that is what is done. In short: the exploits tricks the server into killing itself.
What teamspeak have to do, is add code that handles a double login gracefully.
so why its not workin on some servers.i tested on a server without a binary fix and im sure he does not have any protection but its not working on it.

onerodz

Feb 9, 2016
Windows formated.. i buy a new graphic card and old driver f** my instalation...
posible to obtain a new key and try again this tool?
i get the tool 3.0.11 and work perfect, somehow.. get autodelete on my desktop before i format the entire OS...
i no see the tool anymore in the forum... only the 3.0.12.x

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
Windows formated.. i buy a new graphic card and old driver f** my instalation...
i get the tool 3.0.11 and work perfect, somehow.. get autodelete on my desktop before i format the entire OS...
As far as I know you need to notify an administrator (@Asphyxia / @Supervisor) before formatting etc. (To avoid double keys / giving away free keys to people that already have it)

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
If you only replaced your graphics card and reinstalled windows, all you have to do is to "reactivate" your tool with your key again. As for the download: you'll find the link in the first post of this thread ;)