TeamSpeak Server Crash [3.0.13]

TeamSpeak Server Crash [3.0.13] 1.1

No permission to download

0day

Contributor
Oct 16, 2015
can you remove this IP block thing? i crash my own ts3 and few others hosted on my other vps . then i got login error.
In the spirit of teh greh hat, programs are fun to reverse engineer. You could always find out how the ipcheck works and do magic. It may be a fun project. BTW I do not endorse doing this. However, if you are like most of us, you probably have already tried lol.

dedmen

TeamSpeak Developer
Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
In the spirit of teh greh hat, programs are fun to reverse engineer. You could always find out how the ipcheck works and do magic. It may be a fun project. BTW I do not endorse doing this. However, if you are like most of us, you probably have already tried lol.
:D No.. you cant find out how the ipcheck works... For one... The new auth stuff was build by our most experienced reverse engineer... And.. everything is handled serverside... You cant manipulate anything to circumvent the ipcheck.. except getting yourself another VIP account.

EmreCoder

Dec 10, 2015
I reset the modem. and getting such an error. Could you help.
PQBBJ7.png

Zaltimo

Feb 15, 2016
Aceas erroare imi apare si mie Radule tu lai rezolvat eu nu. Am instalat ambele prgrome si net framework 4.6 are win10-le in el si Microsoft Visual C++2015 da degeaba nu mere.

The program not runing because error see before post this radu

dedmen

TeamSpeak Developer
Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
Dont ask me.... Windows is just ugly for no reason....