Approved TeamSpeak 5 Fully Working

Upal

Dec 5, 2016
To block the update, just add '127.0.0.1 update.teamspeak.com' to your hosts file or you could DNS wide block it too,
As update 12 does not seem to be connecting to any servers at the moment.

cpt.macp

Oct 13, 2015
To block the update, just add '127.0.0.1 update.teamspeak.com' to your hosts file or you could DNS wide block it too,
As update 12 does not seem to be connecting to any servers at the moment.

by spoofing that host the new password thing which comes sometimes

does NOT come .

weird

Upal

Dec 5, 2016
by spoofing that host the new password thing which comes sometimes

does NOT come .

weird

Yup for that not to come, just reinstall the ts5 client from this thread which is beta 8 and do not click the green button which eventually says "Continue" and close it.
Add the host file and then paste the crack provided in the thread. It should pretty much work!

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
I added new instructions to the original post about getting the client working - without being updated.

While this is not a PERFECT solution, the workaround mentioned in this thread to block the update server will suffice to get a launch.

It would be important to also note that if your client was already updated and server connections no longer work, you may have to UNINSTALL TeamSpeak 5 and then start over.

Amin3Nator

Sep 24, 2015
what is working on ts5 beta?

i have access to beta version but i don't know what is going on

even i cant find other servers on search or other people

farway06

Jul 22, 2019
I edited the hosts file, but it is updated automatically when you close and open Teamspeak. How can I turn off the automatic update setting?