Approved TeamSpeak 5 Fully Working

Glupikocz

Aug 29, 2017
How can I change the language to Polish?
I saw that there are files, e.g. Polish and English, so you couldn't change the files somehow
07be1379164b7072839cef5709d2de66.png

freak22

Apr 25, 2016
Try to rename the Polish files to en-GGB, en-US or en-USS and make a backup of the en- files before you make some changes.

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
make a backup of the en- files before you make some changes.
Fully agreed, this would be what I attempt. Otherwise if this does not work, I am curious if they even have language support added in yet?

KiKi_HUN

Jun 12, 2017
if theapp want the password, just copy the fies,and deetehe log fie.
After that, disconnect your wifi/ethernet. Start he app and do the identiti step. reconnect and it is working fine :D

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
any help dude ! when i click on server to connect TS5 close without any reason
"Incredible! If you get errors when trying to connect to a server, try increasing your identity's security level."

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
Yes, but only with server query right now
This is the most trolly feeling response I have ever read in any forum, so much so that I almost spat my full mouth of Monster Energy drink across my two dual screen monitor setup.

Basically in summary: TeamSpeak 5 can almost do nothing (kinda), so you have to use their server query tool to do anything like this. Yeah? xd

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
didnt work
If I see another person post "didnt work" when there are about 50+ people that have gotten this to work, I am going to baseball bat a bunch of glass vases and probably get locked up (not really).

1. If you are going to report something not working, give some details - "What is happening?" - "What error message?" - etc.. I should not have to be free customer support for someone just saying "not work"

2. Try a little harder or something.. if 50 other people can make this work, I am sure you can find a way!!

....... not trying to be mean here, but seriously what does posting "not work" do? For anyone.. including yourself - when this works for many people.