Approved TeamSpeak 5 Fully Working

arjan

Mar 27, 2016
I also had strange problems with a sudden password, after I opened ts3 and logged out at tools / settings and reinstalled ts5 where the problems were about.

can it also be made that this file does not automatically update itself? then we can continue to use it as long as there is no server update!

good work again !!! tnks

laPyaP

VIP
Apr 13, 2016
Mhh
I installed it but I wasn't able to open TS5. So I used the revo uninstaller. Did the advanced scan. Deleted all things and reinstalled TS5.
When I double click the TeamSpeak.exe nothing happens D:

jorge007

Sep 13, 2016
Mhh
I installed it but I wasn't able to open TS5. So I used the revo uninstaller. Did the advanced scan. Deleted all things and reinstalled TS5.

A friend have this problem too, looks like problem with TeamSpeak 5 Installer, TeamSpeak need to fix it

Ch33s3

Oct 12, 2017
Thanks for uploading and thanks for all those emails with the latest topics!
What does the GPUCache Folder do ? Gets created on each start on the desktop
Otherwise client seems to work fine! Any way to donate you a few bucks ?

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
Mhh
Well this is beta guys, maybe hardware issue

Whitley

Dec 28, 2017
I tried logging in to myTeamSpeak account and now TeamSpeak is deactivated and I can't log in as it keeps asking for the Beta Testing badge code, any fixes?

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
I tried logging in to myTeamSpeak account and now TeamSpeak is deactivated and I can't log in as it keeps asking for the Beta Testing badge code, any fixes?
No lol don’t login.. has anyone ever used nulled software before? Typically don’t update and don’t login, now you have to erase your TS5Client AppData folder and reinstall the TS5 client?!

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
So uhm.. Should ugh I uninstall it and then reinstall it again to be able to use it without any issues?
Exactly because we did not gain access to myTeamSpeak servers. We are just tricking the client side software

ne0

May 17, 2019
Great work, little buggy (well, I don't know what I expected from beta) but works. Thanks :D

PrevosHD

Jul 2, 2017
Just confirming this works well,
had 1 issue, placed the DB files into ts3client instead ts5client

My friends now also want TS5.

arjan

Mar 27, 2016
how can you create premissions and watch server log?

and also cannot download files (on the new client)

FroZen0409

Mar 3, 2018
Hello, I have try to Install TS5 but they will Change the Password from 0000@0000.. I have uninstalled with revo pro but its same problem again and again

Edit: I have fixed now and it worked Thanks!

Last edited: