TeamSpeak 5 Beta

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
go fuck yourself!
Not a great idea to tell admins that. Your posts I am sure were deleted for lack of content. Instead of a two word post, have content worth bringing to the forum?

Our administration and moderation team is very fair and we all care about our community. Show some respect, hmm?

Thanks!

Zignixx

Apr 30, 2017
Ok bro how you get out of tyhis i dont know...https://prnt.sc/o7ug9o

now you are testing now the alpha client! probably licked ass or whatever!

Well Asphy there is your xource

And that was even 5 days ago so he lied to everyone this fuck
He did not lied. He‘s a new tester yea.

I‘m a tester aswell, and? We aren‘t allowed to share any infos or/and screens of the product.

Btw he (and ofc, me) did not licked anything.

Zignixx

Apr 30, 2017
Then shut the fuck up and get out of this discussion! what i hate the most are motherfuckers like you who have everything on their finger tips yet talking like they one of us fucks who know nothing...same goes for this costa fuck... you got me you cunt

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

btw the Syox fuck runs around on Teamspeak with this username "syoxTS5 " bro you are an disgusting fame horny fuck.
So you are insulting us because we have the alpha to test? Well... grow up please. You will get the beta when it‘s out. What’s your problem?

FromLondon

Honk Honk
TeamSpeak Developer
VIP
May 20, 2016
Yes
TeamSpeak really don't need to show people’s that there is any closed alpha testers not from the TeamSpeak.
With this moves they are calling a lot of hate to company and losing reputation ...

FromLondon

Honk Honk
TeamSpeak Developer
VIP
May 20, 2016
Exactly my point stay in the shade and do not show of like this little Syox cunt.
Please, be polite.
We are not on TV to making hatespeech. We are all know (basically forum contain knowledgeable TS users (pic related)) about TeamSpeak misses, but as we can see they don’t wanna or can’t fix them at all or they on road to fix but their steps is too small...

Last edited:

bindik

VIP
May 10, 2016
Anyway you can close this thread now! Since the Alpha Testers on this forum finally revealled themself. I mean what do you expect that we are talking about TS5 while in the dark. And Alpha tester with literally everything on hand to stop this whole bullshit discussion watching us. And maybe spoil shit like "soon" or "i can't say" and so fucking on.

Close this thread............................................
Why the fuck are you so butt hurt though? Everyone wants to see it, its a shame that he did not leak it, but well nothing we can do with that.

Zignixx

Apr 30, 2017
Why the fuck you are so butt hurt tham i'm butt hurt....there is nothing to see here
Dude, relax. Don‘t insult other users! Thats not nice at all...

A alpha test with non devs is normal. Testing the useflow and bugs. You flame us that we don‘t leak anything? Hmm okay, whats the difference l? When you know something about feature X or not? When you know too much then you can‘t wait for a release. At the moment you know nothing about ts5 so you can wait and get a surprise in the beta stage. Just relax buddy, it‘s not needed to insult users!

Zignixx

Apr 30, 2017
Yo Randomhost go and test your fucking Alpha and shut the fuck up...you happy now you cunt...you fuck know everything and already talks like the Teamspeak fuckers... relax, soon,just wait...

GO FUCK YOURSELF
Well i‘m not RandomHost. I‘m Cobra aka Zignixx. I talk like a user and not a teamspeaker. Why are so mad? Please grow up. You act like a 10 years old kid at the supermarket which don’t get his chocolate. You can test ts5 when it‘s time for it. It doesn’t matter if u insult testers or not, nothing will get leaked anyway.

Zignixx

Apr 30, 2017
Well let's shed some light on how to get an Alpha from Teamspeak.

You have to be friends with ScP he is the CTO of Teamspeak and can give out Alphas like fucking candy to his buddys...who are all on his Teamspeak "Planetteamspeak": voice.planetteamspeak.com

They are all in channel "talk1" go there and bug the fuck out of him. But beware he gives Alphas only to his best sucking buddys!

You fucker are not an user. Don't you fucking get that!!! get the fuck out of this thread. here are people talking about TS5 and since you don't wanna spoil anything go fuck yourself

Well let's Qoute this quick before Mr. I'm the fucking alpha tester know gets his Account here deleted... you little fuck first showing off and play big alpha dog and now you wanna play in the dark like the real big dogs. You little fuck no wonder you got bullied in school...muhuahuhauhuiahuihaihha what a dipshit

don't worry SyoxTS5 i got you covered here is his uid: 3S+vD0jF4k3KAcKoZC2Mu0hWgMY=
Sorry but... nope. You can think what u want but it’s wrong. Simply :)