TeamSpeak 5 Beta Key Giveaway

Godzilla

Nov 6, 2019
  • What do you like about Ciphers? I just joined today and just for the TeamSpeak beta. I am happy that I least got the test the beta for the new TeamSpeak
  • What do you NOT like about Ciphers? N/A
  • What are you missing / what would you like to see? N/A

mohamedXteamspeakX

Jun 8, 2016
1 . What I liked about you is the breakthroughs you made / Hack teamspeak / DDos / and Cracks
2 . Unless I like it, the page interface is a bit complicated so it's hard for a new person to understand
3 . To come back in the future Crack ts5

That's all I hope to win and Good luck everyone

cin34

Jan 23, 2016
What do you like about Ciphers?
That they inform you about news related to TeamSpeak

What do you NOT like about Ciphers?
That they have a discord server.

What are you missing / what would you like to see?
How they buy TeamSpeak.

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
I chose three posts and rolled the dice afterwards. I'm happy to announce @Erza86 is the new winner. Congratulations ;)

I'm sorry I dont have any more keys. But I'm sure TeamSpeak will make the Closed Beta an Open Beta soon.
Thank you for all the feedback!

nutzxc122

Feb 1, 2018
1. What I liked about you is the breakthroughs you made / Hack teamspeak / Cracks
2.Sometimes there are unnecessary posts like questions that were answered so many times before
3.I would like to see someone modify the new TS5 client and add some cool new features.

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
1. What I liked about you is the breakthroughs you made / Hack teamspeak / Cracks
2.Sometimes there are unnecessary posts like questions that were answered so many times before
3.I would like to see someone modify the new TS5 client and add some cool new features.
The giveaway is over mate. We currently don't have any other keys to give out.

BayX

I'm the Root. Fear me!
Dec 18, 2015
What do you like about Ciphers?
That it covers a lot of different categories and subjects & staff is always online and ready to be at service.

What do you NOT like about Ciphers?
- The logo aren't changed. You need a new logo that represent the new "brand", Ciphers.
- The forum is in need of a cleaning to get rid of the "irrelevant" & non-answered topics that are more than 1 year old.

What are you missing / what would you like to see?
In my opinion there should be a wider range of categories regarding system, security and programming, and more videos with @Asphyxia getting pissed at his cold and coughing :D

EDIT:
Just saw that the keys are gone, but you still have my input on the 3 questions

Last edited:

kisiolpl

Aug 14, 2018
  1. Cracks and helpful articles on setting up TS3 servers
  2. As for me - there are unnecessary useless topics
  3. More cracks and buns